Random Discussion Thread 141- Powered by <redacted>

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, admittedly not a regular poster in the team board unless it’s matchday threads so feel a bit weird plugging myself but I’m currently starting up my own sportswear company called SHIELD. If you get the chance, follow on Instagram (@shieldsportsau) and like it on Facebook (Facebook.com/ShieldAUS).

Been posting a few Eagles related designs on there so check them out if you get the chance. On the odd chance you want something made up, hit us up.

Cheers guys. :)

Hey guys, admittedly not a regular poster in the team board unless it’s matchday threads so feel a bit weird plugging myself but I’m currently starting up my own sportswear company called SHIELD. If you get the chance, follow on Instagram (@shieldsportsau) and like it on Facebook (Facebook.com/ShieldAUS).

Been posting a few Eagles related designs on there so check them out if you get the chance. On the odd chance you want something made up, hit us up.

You wouldn’t happen to do custom basketball jerseys would you?

:tearsofjoy: Oh Kerr is such a legend

1560680055508_GLU292JMB.1-2.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pl

plus I can down a pint faster.
Cranberry juice doesn’t count

2001 Ochre guernsey underwear please

These look really good btw. Are there any IP considerations for you with any of the designs (eg did you put the scaffolding on the PB one to avoid being sued)

Whats the best hotdog place in Perth?

+1 for Run Amuk

Top Dog in town in Wangarra also not bad.
Doghouse cafe in Lathlain lets you put your own topping on your dog, so you can really load it up but their selection is limited.

These look really good btw. Are there any IP considerations for you with any of the designs (eg did you put the scaffolding on the PB one to avoid being sued)

There are definitely some IP considerations to take into account, but there's no issue with concept art which is what most of it is. The IP considerations mostly come into effect when it comes to actually producing garments.

Added the scaffolding for a bit of a unique touch though.

View attachment 694087
Speaking of jerseys is there any better than this retro Astros look? Not many I would have thought.

The correct answer to any sports branding question is the Rocky Mountain Vibes.

e40e6d7bff79c48a9d182ce27c3a9115.jpg

4b4acad2029e7e0a24a3419d4498fb00.jpg

Also keeping things Denver related, the rainbow Nuggets uniform is one of the GOATs.

Just googled it, alternate names to the Vibes were

"Colorado Springs Happy Campers;"
"Colorado Springs Lamb Chops;"
"Colorado Springs Punchy Pikas;"
"Colorado Springs Throttle Jockeys;"
"Rocky Mountain Oysters.

I would have voted for the last one, but looks like they didn't have the balls to go through with that name ;)
(Google Rocky Mountain Oysters if you are wondering what those are)

Cranberry juice doesn’t count

2001 Ochre guernsey underwear please
I’ve never actually had vodka cranberry before. Mixed up cranberry with raspberry and it’s been a running gag ever since.

Just saw a tipsy bartender video where he mixes vodka raspberry into a carona . I’m not sure why he would want to dilute a perfect drink with water.

I’ve never actually had vodka cranberry before. Mixed up cranberry with raspberry and it’s been a running gag ever since.

Just saw a tipsy bartender video where he mixes vodka raspberry into a carona . I’m not sure why he would want to dilute a perfect drink with water.
There was a 2 week period in 2013 where coronas were the greatest thing. Recording an album in a 50+ degree shed in the middle of summer, cartons on sale for $40 at a dodgy bottlo in leederville. So easy to neck. Water never tasted so good

There was a 2 week period in 2013 where coronas were the greatest thing. Recording an album in a 50+ degree shed in the middle of summer, cartons on sale for $40 at a dodgy bottlo in leederville. So easy to neck. Water never tasted so good
Carona’s are only good in hot weather.

Only time I can knock off a carton and not get overly ****ed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back