Random Discussion Thread 143- Sports, Music, TV and Train Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else see the scuffle between Rabada and QDK today? Poor form from QDK dropping the the F bomb a few times in front of stump mic and shouting “* you to Rabada”

SA cricket on its knees atm.

Perhaps Ochre is more of a mixed netball type operator?
First of all, netball is a great sport and the season I played I tore it up.

But also, I'll cop all of that from Badge except the basketball stuff, I carried that team.

Although, his 2-3 points a game were useful too I guess.

Oh I said one nice thing and now he’s showing out to his internet friends.

I take it all back. Bloke can’t kick for s**t. Couldn’t beat me in hoops if his life depended on it too just quietly, don’t think I’ve seen him score a bucket that wasn’t off my assist.

But also, I'll cop all of that from Badge except the basketball stuff, I carried that team.

I take it all back. Bloke can’t kick for s**t. Couldn’t beat me in hoops if his life depended on it too just quietly, don’t think I’ve seen him score a bucket that wasn’t off my assist.

BprAy90CQAAwo62[1].jpg

Anyone else see the scuffle between Rabada and QDK today? Poor form from QDK dropping the the F bomb a few times in front of stump mic and shouting “fu** you to Rabada”

SA cricket on its knees atm.
After Rabada had let rip at him first, IIRC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate it when internet mum and dad fight.

My laptop charger broke a couple days and I’ve yet to buy one and today’s the first weekend in a bit I’ve been home. Genuinely feel lost/broken and not sure what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back