Random talk thread: real good talking about random stuff n that

Remove this Banner Ad

Campaigners ignored too many warnings.Didn't read the writing;believed they were a law 'cos of the loot.
Looks like a multimillion dollar miscalculation and every child gets a greyhound for Christmas.o_O:eek:

Today's random thing that made me laugh...

zbSNwct.jpg

What kind of riding are you going to do? In reality, you're going to scrap this bike asap after you do your year and pass your Rs. Either pick something you like the look of and feels comfortable riding, or, be smart and get a 450 on road / off road.

They are a bit more uncomfortable on the road, but, they are a heap of fun and after a year you've still got a dirt bike. Riding around on the dirt will improve your bike handling skills also.

Learn your road craft and positioning, be cautious, don't be an idiot, don't die.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FYI if anyone on here plays that Pokemon Go and you walk onto the road while i'm driving i'm not going to swerve.

I met some friends in the city for lunch at a bar I've never been to before yesterday (that was confusing as * to try find), so I had my phone out following my map around like I was chasing Pokemon. I could feel the stares of all the Pokemon haters who wanted to run me over.

Someone has to break the silence on this....
How good are hungry jacks new chips !!!
O.M.f'ing.G - I'm in love all over again with my dirty stop out, mr potato chip.
That is all

Disclaimer - I do not own, operate nor work for HJ's....
Just an avid fan of a good chip.

Now if only they could conjure up some tasty truck-stop style 90's beef gravy to slap on those suckers - I'll do a reverse fat Daniel from wet toast and turn from mildly fit middle aged legend to morbidly obese Eric cartman look-a-like

Someone has to break the silence on this....
How good are hungry jacks new chips !!!
O.M.f'ing.G - I'm in love all over again with my dirty stop out, mr potato chip.
That is all

Hahaha. I have tried them and they are good. I know other people who love them.

Hmmm, possibly drunk ?
or maybe not a chip afficiondo ?
But all stores switched about 5 months ago....
Nah, I only get HJs probably about once every 3 months when I'm up and although I did last time I often don't get fries there so that's why probably didn't notice they were different.

Although I do remember seeming to enjoy them..

What kind of riding are you going to do? In reality, you're going to scrap this bike asap after you do your year and pass your Rs. Either pick something you like the look of and feels comfortable riding, or, be smart and get a 450 on road / off road.

They are a bit more uncomfortable on the road, but, they are a heap of fun and after a year you've still got a dirt bike. Riding around on the dirt will improve your bike handling skills also.

Learn your road craft and positioning, be cautious, don't be an idiot, don't die.
I was looking at the Honda VTR, as I prefer the naked style bikes. But you make a good point regarding on/off road bikes. I'm moving to Tassie at the end of the year, so there are probably more than a few tracks down there to have a look at.

I just want something that's good to learn on, not too heavy, forgiving.

The Suzuki GS500 was another I was looking at.

I had a VTR as my first road bike. They are solid, look good, have good resale etc. Can't go wrong if you chose that option really. I like the look of nakeds also. Never had a Suzuki so cant really comment.

Good luck with it all and stay safe out there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back