Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest that looks like our peak at the moment. We have no up and coming stars. Gresh, Ross, billings etc are decent to good but no team wins a flag without stars. We need a Heeney or Cripps type desperately.

Hahahaha at least change back to your Bulldogs userid if you are going to break character so easily you flog.

Will there be a candle light vigil before the Dogs final to commemorate all those brave Bulldogs who missed some games to injury this year?

So what do we reckon about the Doggies this week, will they make it to 50 brave points?

My tips.

West Coast by 40. Too strong over there, dogs have way too many outs.

Cats by 12. Better for longer against the sliding Hawks

Swans by 18. Lack of experience for GWS will cost them early.

Adelaide by 40. Far too strong for North.

Just wish we were in finals. Watching in September is becoming a habit. Richo will be under serious pressure if we aren't there in 2017? Agree?

My tips.

enhanced-30731-1436527800-1.jpg

My tips.

Just wish we were in finals. Watching in September is becoming a habit. Richo will be under serious pressure if we aren't there in 2017? Agree?
How many accounts is that for you now?

What a sad human.

How many years do we reckon Roo has left? He deserve finals that's why I was so shattered we missed out again this year.

My tips.

I'll worry when our playing group turns on itself and start getting into pissed fights. May as well build our next tilt right then take huge punts on average talent.

How many years do we reckon Roo has left? He deserve finals that's why I was so shattered we missed out again this year.
Gonna enjoy eagles smashing you're team on the weekend, if use don't win one soon you'll become the next Shitmond.

#justsaying

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'll worry when our playing group turns on itself and start getting into pissed fights. May as well build our next tilt right then take huge punts on average talent.

Average talent is our list unfortunately. Name one young star on our list. It's impossible.

They always have excuses.
Had them for 55 years
Apparently the free kick to Riewoldt cost them the 2009 prelim, even though it happened a full hour before the end of the game and it came after Brian Lake stupidly pushed Roo over, just minutes after the umps had gone into the rooms at half time to tell them explicitly to stop doing it or they'd pay a free kick!

Of all the stupid things everyone's done in the history of the world, that would have to be up there, nice work Lakey!

But of course, it was everyone else's fault.

#sobrave

He has exactly 14 years left but may only play for 1-2 of them because he wants to keep Brent Harvey's record intact.

Do you think the Bulldogs pussy hysterical reaction to a few injuries insinuates a weak mentality?

Did it hurt even more that a few of these injuries happened in a loss to the Saints?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back