Roast Rants, off-topic banter, who ignores who & what Greg Williams' relatives know

Remove this Banner Ad

Who did I name. There was more than one.
But hey snipe away

He didn't say you named anyone. Just pointed out that when you read it on Facebook, you could have commented in the replies section and said what you think but instead chose to come on here and s**t can them anonymously where they can't see it let alone defend themselves

Bit cowardly don't you think? Coming on here, anonymously, and attacking some guy who voiced his opinion on a more public domain.

Snipe away.
He didn't say you named anyone. Just pointed out that when you read it on Facebook, you could have commented in the replies section and said what you think but instead chose to come on here and s**t can them anonymously where they can't see it let alone defend themselves
:rolleyes:

Seriously..... plz

s**t trade hypothetical deserves to be s**t canned on every social media & internet platform available

:rolleyes:

Seriously..... plz

s**t trade hypothetical deserves to be s**t canned on every social media & internet platform available

Yeah Im not saying they don't. But if you're going to call someone stupid because of what they said, have the balls to say it to them as well. Dont run to another website where you can anonymously talk s**t about what they said. If someone had said that on here then fine but this forum isn't designed for discussing what people are commenting on St Kilda Facebook posts. Weather or not it's a s**t hypothetical is irrelevant.

some people on here get a few snippets from MG every week and all of a sudden they're superior supporters and ITK

Yeah Im not saying they don't. But if you're going to call someone stupid because of what they said, have the balls to say it to them as well. Dont run to another website where you can anonymously talk s**t about what they said. If someone had said that on here then fine but this forum isn't designed for discussing what people are commenting on St Kilda Facebook posts. Weather or not it's a s**t hypothetical is irrelevant.

some people on here get a few snippets from MG every week and all of a sudden they're superior supporters and ITK
Completely disagree. There's every chance that person on FB is just a flog social media troll writing that s**t to get a rise out of people. This is why is choose to either ignore FB opinions or call them out in any forum if they are just plain idiotic & show no true footy knowledge at all

Completely disagree. There's every chance that person on FB is just a flog social media troll writing that s**t to get a rise out of people. This is why is choose to either ignore FB opinions or call them out in any forum if they are just plain idiotic & show no true footy knowledge at all

That makes no sense...

If someone is being a troll, and you disagree with them (which is fair enough) what's the point about running to BigFooty and spreading the word? Ignoring is easily the best option but if their post has annoyed Joffa so much he should call them out then and there. It makes not one iota of difference doing it on here except that he gets to parade around and proclaim his superiority. In fact, if his aim was to call out the troll, then shouldn't he have named him? What use is it pointing out a troll anonymously?

He has form doing this anyway - picking on people whose opinions don't match his. Last time he got called out on it, he ran away and deleted his account hoping we'd all cry for him to come back. No one cared but he came back anyway and just takes his potshots more subtly now.

That makes no sense...

If someone is being a troll, and you disagree with them (which is fair enough) what's the point about running to BigFooty and spreading the word? Ignoring is easily the best option but if their post has annoyed Joffa so much he should call them out then and there. It makes not one iota of difference doing it on here except that he gets to parade around and proclaim his superiority. In fact, if his aim was to call out the troll, then shouldn't he have named him? What use is it pointing out a troll anonymously?

He has form doing this anyway - picking on people whose opinions don't match his. Last time he got called out on it, he ran away and deleted his account hoping we'd all cry for him to come back. No one cared but he came back anyway and just takes his potshots more subtly now.
Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. All he said was that someone was a dumb campaigner for suggesting an absurd trade on Facebook

PC police on fire tonight

1. The chances of him being a troll are extremely low in comparison to him just being another supporter

2. It's not calling someone out if you don't actually call them out. Hence why he did it anonymously where the bloke wouldn't see

I just went on facebook and called you stupid, but am telling you here because I'm not a coward, and I would tell you to your face also, and if you are bigger than me then I would run like a coward because I have a low pain threshold.

Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill. All he said was that someone was a dumb campaigner for suggesting an absurd trade on Facebook

PC police on fire tonight

You're the one making it a mountain!

All i said initially was that he was being a coward. Why? Because he form doing it - targeting posters and then hiding behind his clique on here. He said he didn't say a name and I left it alone because there's no point arguing.

You're the one who felt the need to rekindle it with some ridiculous justification for what he said. "It's a troll, so he must come on BigFooty and tell the world, while simultaneously not giving us said troll's name even if it defeats the purpose of his warning"

I'm not saying he's not allowed to disagree with whoever made that post. He is. But if you disagree enough to mock the guy, do it on Facebook not hiding behind a username on here. And there's no way he can justify it by saying he's trying to warn people. And definitely not on another forum.

You've already tried defending him once with some illogical reasoning. That didn't work so youve tried the PC brigade argument. Very good.

1. The chances of him being a troll are extremely low in comparison to him just being another supporter

2. It's not calling someone out if you don't actually call them out. Hence why he did it anonymously where the bloke wouldn't see

All i said initially was that he was being a coward. Why? Because he form doing it - targeting posters and then hiding behind his clique on here. He said he didn't say a name and I left it alone because there's no point arguing.

You're the one who felt the need to rekindle it with some ridiculous justification for what he said. "It's a troll, so he must come on BigFooty and tell the world, while simultaneously not giving us said troll's name even if it defeats the purpose of his warning"

I'm not saying he's not allowed to disagree with whoever made that post. He is. But if you disagree enough to mock the guy, do it on Facebook not hiding behind a username on here. And there's no way he can justify it by saying he's trying to warn people. And definitely not on another forum.

You've already tried defending him once with some illogical reasoning. That didn't work so youve tried the PC brigade argument. Very good.

We better not comment on what people write in newspapers or say on television then, cos we're not saying it to their face & we're doing it anonymously....

In fact, better not comment on anything anyone says or does without them being present

Back on topic, please.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We better not comment on what people write in newspapers or say on television then, cos we're not saying it to their face & we're doing it anonymously....

In fact, better not comment on anything anyone says or does without them being present
Umm, no comment.

There's a difference between discussing football topics in the media and then bringing up what some random bloke is writing in his Facebook comments which I guarantee 97% of people on here don't give a flying * about.

He picks and chooses his battles because it's easier for him that way

They're media personalities. It's actually part of their job description to voice their opinions and engage with the general public. Half the traffic on this website revolves around what they've said. And it's also different if the discussion just evolves from the points they've made. Eg they say "St Kilda won't make the 8" and then we discuss why they may/may not wrong. Nothing wrong with that.

However, Id argue it's very gutless calling them campaigners etc on here just because you disagree. When you delve into petty insults on a medium where one party can't defend themselves that's when it's cowardice.

I also like how you've changed your defence three times now. One it was that the guy was a troll and that he must be shamed (somehow anonymously on here). Then apparently I'm politically correct for thinking that if you want to disparage someone, you should do it where they can talk back. And finally (I hope anyway) you've somehow extrapolated it to me saying we can't comment on what people say in the media.

I just went on facebook and called you stupid, but am telling you here because I'm not a coward, and I would tell you to your face also, and if you are bigger than me then I would run like a coward because I have a low pain threshold.
I'm fairly large

There's a difference between discussing football topics in the media and then bringing up what some random bloke is writing in his Facebook comments which I guarantee 97% of people on here don't give a flying **** about.

What ducking battles?

All he did was comment on a stupid trade idea.

Get a grip or get your parents to ban you from a computer.

If anything the two of you appear to be using his comments as means to settle old scores because you don't like poster.

You have now derailed the thread thanks to you own pettiness.

There's a difference between discussing football topics in the media and then bringing up what some random bloke is writing in his Facebook comments which I guarantee 97% of people on here don't give a flying **** about.

They don't it get man. Or maybe they do.

He's got his little cronies that all pat each other on the back and take on anyone that disagrees with the most random arguments.

What ducking battles?

All he did was comment on a stupid trade idea.

Get a grip or get your parents to ban you from a computer.

If anything the two of you appear to be using his comments as means to settle old scores because you don't like poster.

You have now derailed the thread thanks to you own pettiness.

You've made five posts on the topic. All sarcastic comments that've contributed nothing. Rors was the one that started it hours after it ended.

But no, I'm derailing it.

i haven't resorted to one personal insult. You, Joffa and Rors combined? Yeah a few insults there. But no, I'm the child and the petty one.

You've made five posts on the topic. All sarcastic comments that've contributed nothing. Rors was the one that started it hours after it ended.

i haven't resorted to one personal insult. You, Joffa and Rors combined? Yeah a few insults there. But no, I'm the child and the petty one.
Lighten up sweetie. :)

This place will do your head in, otherwise.

I just take the piss. Life's too short to worry about Joffa.

And if you want to get technical, it's a trade thread. There is nothing serious to contribute to your discussion because it is off topic. Did you honestly expect a serious debate?

Lighten up sweetie. :)

This place will do your head in, otherwise.

I just take the piss. Life's too short to worry about Joffa.

And if you want to get technical, it's a trade thread. There is nothing serious to contribute to your discussion because it is off topic. Did you honestly expect a serious debate?

Not a serious debate. But I do come on here because I love the more in depth conversions about football in general that you will find.

Not joffa pointlessly talking down on some bloke who didnt even post on big footy because it makes him feel better about himself

What insult.

This is hilarious. You do a good enough job on your own mate.

I dont take much notice of your posting. Pretty uninteresting and of little value.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back