Game Day Rd 10 - Crows v Pups - our neverending regional cesspit tour continues

Remove this Banner Ad

I can’t stand what AFL is becoming.

Watching a little bit of last night, and the whole game today … it’s just falling into a disgusting pit.

The diving and playing for frees has become sooooo important. Can you milk a turnover, can you get a free shot in goal … it’s horrible.

So many times I watched players throw back the head, throw their hands to their heads or face, flip flop roll, arms outstretched… and the umpires fall for it.

How about the dropping the ball and screaming for holding the man … or my other favourite throwing your body backwards pretending like you are being tackled.

They must train for it. Maybe we need to change our method?

Bulldogs won a premiership doing it.

Free kick Hawthorn was a thing during their premiership years.

I don’t like it when my team does it but how do you compete?

The umpiring is atrocious, but the players are the clear source of a lot of the yuk decisions imo.
Touch footy. Here we come.

If he had any self awareness and respect, he would retire effective immediately. The game has gone passed him. By a LONG way. It’s embarrassing.
Do we win yesterday without him? I dont reckon

Do we win yesterday without him? I dont reckon

He was enormous in the last quarter, but on the other hand, would we have been in a better position by Q4 with someone else filling his role in the first three quarters? He was almost invisible before then.

I wonder - would the sub role suit him? Is it that he gets good once the game slows down, or just that it takes him three quarters to get going? If it's the former, the sub role could suit him to the ground.

He was enormous in the last quarter, but on the other hand, would we have been in a better position by Q4 with someone else filling his role in the first three quarters? He was almost invisible before then.

I wonder - would the sub role suit him? Is it that he gets good once the game slows down, or just that it takes him three quarters to get going? If it's the former, the sub role could suit him to the ground.
Good point. He was good in the last quarter but he always seems to be good when the game has slowed down. Maybe the ideal sub I feel to bring on late. I think this may be his last year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back