Game Day Rd 10 - Crows v Pups - our neverending regional cesspit tour continues

Remove this Banner Ad

I know but that was Gather Round. Crows aint hosting there.
I'm sure if we wanted to we could.

Why do we think playing away from the opponents home ground is anything other than a leg up?

The ground isn't to blame for us being inept.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are rightfully shitting us on how we played today, not how our future looks.
They could have mentioned that we were the 3rd youngest team a little bit earlier than the last 2mins of the game. Yeah we played awfully but i just find it amusing how false these commentators are. Experts at talking rubbish. One positive is that at least we didn't have Roo on the boundary pumping up the dogs.

In all honesty, must have been how saints fans felt last week. The gulf between our best and our worst is huge, and from the start you could feel we were nowhere near it today.
Always hard to watch these games, but it will be two steps forward one back for a while.

I can’t stand what AFL is becoming.

Watching a little bit of last night, and the whole game today … it’s just falling into a disgusting pit.

The diving and playing for frees has become sooooo important. Can you milk a turnover, can you get a free shot in goal … it’s horrible.

So many times I watched players throw back the head, throw their hands to their heads or face, flip flop roll, arms outstretched… and the umpires fall for it.

How about the dropping the ball and screaming for holding the man … or my other favourite throwing your body backwards pretending like you are being tackled.

They must train for it. Maybe we need to change our method?

Bulldogs won a premiership doing it.

Free kick Hawthorn was a thing during their premiership years.

I don’t like it when my team does it but how do you compete?

The umpiring is atrocious, but the players are the clear source of a lot of the yuk decisions imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back