Game Day Rd 3 - Freo vs Toast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will probably win this but that was a piss port quarter. We aren’t very good unfortunately.

why was liam ryan limping

Yep, whatever smarts he had from last year are long gone, he is getting towelled up again and again
We’re so low energy and passionless across the board. The players look like they’re just going through the motions, and it’s only round 3.

They're working harder than us, I just can't believe this crap. What the hell was said to them at half time? Appalling quarter, no one wants to work

They're working harder than us, I just can't believe this crap. What the hell was said to them at half time? Appalling quarter, no one wants to work
"Yeah um, we've got the lead guys uhhhh just park the bus and get the win, don't play too hard now boys um it's just a bit of fun."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least last season when our midfield had a poor 1st half they would work back into the game in the 2nd. Starting to think there's a big difference between what Carr and Corey did at HT with the players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back