Autopsy Rd 5 Did Blues win? They s**t it in!

Which players do you think played well in Round 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah was there x 2 which is kootas but haven't been to a Carlton grand final or any games where you can't see. Ripped off.
It wasn't always beer and skittles MEB...I remember some of those games at Victoria Park and Windy Hill when I was a kid. Hostile crowds and fights everywhere inside and outside the ground. It was frightening sometimes.

It wasn't always beer and skittles MEB...I remember some of those games at Victoria Park and Windy Hill when I was a kid. Hostile crowds and fights everywhere inside and outside the ground. It was frightening sometimes.

You couldn't escape Victoria Park without getting spat on.

It was disgusting wasn't it Aph.

I had a mate who played for the filth back in the late 80s'....they had a loss against the Swans at Vic Park one day, and the supporters spat on their own players when they were walking up the race after the game.

Not surprised BH.

That toxic dump should have been condemned in the 80's.

It was disgusting wasn't it Aph.

I had a mate who played for the filth back in the late 80s'....they had a loss against the Swans at Vic Park one day, and the supporters spat on their own players when they were walking up the race after the game.

Was there. Very nasty day.

Pretty sure they went after the umps.

It led to no-one allowed onto the ground immediately after the final siren.

Not surprised BH.

That toxic dump should have been condemned in the 80's.
Funny and true story.

I was not only at the last game at Victoria Park in 99' (when they got beaten by the Lions), but was in the past players guard of honour out on the ground at the end of the game.

They had a past player's function that day, and my buddy invited me along...$20, included grog and food all afternoon. I was having beers with Denis Banks, Wayne Richardson, Peter McKenna and others during the day. When it was time for the players to go out and line up for the guard of honour after the game ended, they grabbed me and dragged me out with them. I headed down the race with the past players to the applause of a full house of filth supporters.

We all got cheered off the ground, then headed back to the function.

Someone pls 'splain more to me about the fog game
I would put it this way.
You had to be there and if you were you wished you werent. It was c c c cold not cool.
But all these years later one is glad one was.
Robbo's my hero has explained it really well, he has a less foggy brain than I.......:)

That day they let 45,000 in Princes Park. Explosive it was.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back