Autopsy Rd 5 Did Blues win? They s**t it in!

Which players do you think played well in Round 5?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue and Blue

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 29, 2018
On the glory road
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Everton
think I was there, think I saw you, think I saw laurie serafini, not sure........
If you saw me no way was you there...lol.
I have a feeling it started out a clear day and the fog just came in at one point. And then vanished again later in the match. It lasted best part of a quarter I think. It became just muffled shouts of players calling for the ball and the odd thud of a kick and slap of bodies.

image2179

Sep 10, 2003
Exile
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
You didn’t buy leather stops from the sports shop and whack them into your boots? I must be old.

Nah.

Wore moulded as a kid.

Adidas Telstar, square toe version of the la plata.

Switched to the Puma 2000s ‘cos they were nice and narrow.

Best boots I ever had were the Puma CopaMundials, beautiful fitting leather boot with a million moulded stops on ‘em.

Loved those boots like a child, used to wash them in the sink post game, pop ‘em on a towel in front of the old Braemer heater........and the bloody family dog Rex......ate them!!!

Jun 6, 2007
Footscray
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Sunderland,Pelicans, LA Kings
Nah.

Wore moulded as a kid.

Adidas Telstar, square toe version of the la plata.

Switched to the Puma 2000s ‘cos they were nice and narrow.

Best boots I ever had were the Puma CopaMundials, beautiful fitting leather boot with a million moulded stops on ‘em.

Loved those boots like a child, used to wash them in the sink post game, pop ‘em on a towel in front of the old Braemer heater........and the bloody family dog Rex......ate them!!!
I’m pretty certain I started with some Ron Barassi boots. When I grew up I loved my pumas. Always rocked with moulded or screw ins depending on conditions.

Dogs love leather boots. My pet lab Chip dropped a low cut leather boot on the back porch however he never bought home the matching boot to make them a pair.

Bamboo Harvester

Premiership Player
Sep 19, 2018
Shark Bay
AFL Club
Carlton
I’m pretty certain I started with some Ron Barassi boots. When I grew up I loved my pumas. Always rocked with moulded or screw ins depending on conditions.

Dogs love leather boots. My pet lab Chip dropped a low cut leather boot on the back porch however he never bought home the matching boot to make them a pair.
Yeah, mine were the Ron Barassi Specials too....high cut, and when they got waterlogged you could hardly lift your feet off the ground.

Sep 10, 2003
Exile
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Carlton
Yeah, mine were the Ron Barassi Specials too....high cut, and when they got waterlogged you could hardly lift your feet off the ground.

They used to scrape the worn down stops and then glue/melt new ones onto those didn’t they??

This has turned into old man wtf footy boot chat!!

Back