Autopsy Rd 6 Blues make unwanted history with 0-6 start to the season

Remove this Banner Ad

Another week gone - another game lost at selection followed by another pathetic display of skills.

Our midfield is slow, paper thin and has no class about it at all.

Our forwards lead under the ball and constantly get burned by poor disposal from up the ground.

Our defence (which was supposed to be Our strong suit) is a shambles and spends more time spoiling each other.

We will go through this season winless and no self respecting player will want to join us (including draftees).

Well done on 100 games Levi, played your part again.

Too many skill errors killed us tonight, lucky to be that close in the end. Still the young players carrying the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0-6 hey. This is where I’m supposed to be happy about green shoots?

Over 150 years of footy and we’ve never started a season this badly. Green shoots does not cut it. It’s simply not good enough.

This club has actually destroyed the expectation of supporters to the point where we are now happy when a couple of players show something. It’s dire.

My biggest problem - somehow we are now worse than what we were when we started this rebuild. How is that even possible?

I honestly don’t know where a win is coming from this season - having looked at our draw, it’s not coming anytime soon.

Thought Kennedy, Marchbank and Plowman were all pretty poor.
Jones did some really good things and then some really bad things.

What’s it say about our team that a kid like Charlie can go at 42% efficiency and made some bad mistakes YET still play much better than 70% of the team ????

Until the MC stop ******* around and dump junk players like oshea and mullet for good we will continue to be a joke.

Until the MC send players like sps, weitering (although he wasn’t out there tonight but he hasn’t been dropped in previous weeks etc) when they are doing * all every week while being so harsh on players like cunners, then we will stay a joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back