Autopsy Rd 6 Blues make unwanted history with 0-6 start to the season

Remove this Banner Ad

To say he's not even playing that well is pretty unfair. And his skills outside of some shanks at goal have been good. These are the first 6 games of his career as a 21 year old and he's doing a good job of playing as our second forward in a makeshift forward line while Boyd was out, and Redpath, Dickson and Picken are still out and Schache isn't playing yet.

You're right he probably cost himself 3-4 goals with some misses in his 2nd and 3rd games and trying to play on on Friday night, so could be averaging 2 goals a game. The way we've been playing and struggling to kick goals I'm not going to sneeze at that. Perhaps I'm easier to please.

The comments you attribute to him aren't right. He never said he "wasn't good" when he was with you. Getting delisted wasn't a kick up the bum for him to work harder, pretty much the opposite. The man can speak for himself though:

How caring less has helped Bulldogs rookie Billy Gowers find more in his second chance in the AFL

Q&A — BILLY GOWERS

Anyway, you've got a good ones in Cripps & Curnow and some genuine building blocks around them that just need to be put in a position to succeed. All the best for the rest of the season.
http://m.afl.com.au/news/2018-04-08/plenty-of-ammo-in-billys-second-coming

Some fun trivia as this is slow news day

If the earth is spinning (not orbiting) at 1000 MPH let’s say at the equator
But as you head north or south to the poles, the speeds slows down as it’s a smaller radius. How then does apparent gravity remain at a constant?
You've got it backwards. To start with, gravity is caused by the mass of the earth, not the spinning. The spin actually creates less gravity at the equator due to centrifugal forces being weaker there than near the poles.

Photo-shopped

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/player-profile/dylan-buckley
BUCKLEY%20Dylan.png
489241_96df52e1dd9b8ef4fde4d07704687f6d.jpeg

Look at that .......

Same smile
Same hairstyle

With respect to Jack not sure about that statement . Imo the more games Harry gets the less Jack will get unless he can somehow get involved more .
At some stage the selectors will have to find the right balance in our forwardline of talls and smalls .
Atm having the 4 talls in the forwardline our tall backline and a pedestrian midfield is basically conceding the game to the opposition .
The balance will be rectified somewhat when injured players return (Murphy Lang Williamson Pickett etc ) .

Firstly i was comparing him to Gowers, Secondly, Jack has played in all the games Harry has.

As for the 4 players returning, they have nothing to do with whether Jack plays or not

Firstly i was comparing him to Gowers, Secondly, Jack has played in all the games Harry has.

As for the 4 players returning, they have nothing to do with whether Jack plays or not
Yes they do Jack will be one of the first out on current form when injured smaller players return . The balance is way out due to injuries mentioned .

You've got it backwards. To start with, gravity is caused by the mass of the earth, not the spinning. The spin actually creates less gravity at the equator due to centrifugal forces being weaker there than near the poles.
Wrong
Third law
Equal and opposite reaction
Let’s take away the spin
So the inner core is producing a force
Let me be very clear, throw your text book away

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh and by the way. Do an experiment .
Get a bowl that nearly a sphere so small opening, like a fish bowl for example. Fill with water half way, get like a clay turning wheel or any device that can turn, the water all goes to the middle of the ball from the centrifugal forces, now let’s be logical about this, why on the globe is water not all at the equator?
Maybe you’ll give me some bogus reply from a guy youve never met but just because it’s written in a book and you just take as gospel without ever proving it to yourself.
If one could only open their own eyes

Wrong
Third law
Equal and opposite reaction
Let’s take away the spin
So the inner core is producing a force
Let me be very clear, throw your text book away

Oh and by the way. Do an experiment .
Get a bowl that nearly a sphere so small opening, like a fish bowl for example. Fill with water half way, get like a clay turning wheel or any device that can turn, the water all goes to the middle of the ball from the centrifugal forces, now let’s be logical about this, why on the globe is water not all at the equator?
Maybe you’ll give me some bogus reply from a guy youve never met but just because it’s written in a book and you just take as gospel without ever proving it to yourself.
If one could only open their own eyes

you miss out on this s**t when you sit up the back

To say he's not even playing that well is pretty unfair. And his skills outside of some shanks at goal have been good. These are the first 6 games of his career as a 21 year old and he's doing a good job of playing as our second forward in a makeshift forward line while Boyd was out, and Redpath, Dickson and Picken are still out and Schache isn't playing yet.

You're right he probably cost himself 3-4 goals with some misses in his 2nd and 3rd games and trying to play on on Friday night, so could be averaging 2 goals a game. The way we've been playing and struggling to kick goals I'm not going to sneeze at that. Perhaps I'm easier to please.

The comments you attribute to him aren't right. He never said he "wasn't good" when he was with you. Getting delisted wasn't a kick up the bum for him to work harder, pretty much the opposite. The man can speak for himself though:

How caring less has helped Bulldogs rookie Billy Gowers find more in his second chance in the AFL

Q&A — BILLY GOWERS

Anyway, you've got a good ones in Cripps & Curnow and some genuine building blocks around them that just need to be put in a position to succeed. All the best for the rest of the season.

*Mod edit: Stop editing your post.
TWO paragraphs max when quoting from articles - Forum rules!

Think you have conceded, what many of our statements have been, once your injured players are ready to return, do you honestly believe he will remain in the side

Levi Casboult - we are paying Levi top dollar. Is he earning his keep with his goal kicking return + general ground play?
Are we ? How much are we paying him ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back