Game Day Rd 8, 2014 - Brisbane Lions v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looks like we won't be getting any advantage from the weather. It's looking decidedly Melbourne-like out there.
It's looking decidely Melbourne-like out here in Melbourne too.

Game day! I really enjoy the twilight games at the Gabba. I am looking forward to watching the Lions run out onto the Gabba from the comfort of my living room for the first time this year(Went to the Geelong and Richmond games and missed last weeks game). We have some very handy inclusions this week and I reckon we are a chance to replicate our performance from last year against Essendon. It is in Round 8 and we are wearing an old jumper again. I have a feeling the Bombers might show up expecting an easy win and if we can come out firing, we might just be able to sneak a win. Go Lions!

Lions by 10.

It's looking decidely Melbourne-like out here in Melbourne too.
AXpBf1C.jpg

I got nervous at the start of the season, now it's a "oh we play today feeling"

I hate to admit it, but it's a bit that way in my house too.

Should be a good game a more well rounded team this week. Really want to know why Harwood is not getting games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm just hoping I don't get stuck on a side-rope for the banner again - the hardest rope to hold! That banner is HEAVY.

My door handle just broke. I couldn't exit my room and I was due to leave for Brisbane soon. I pulled a mcguiver and managed to unscrew the door handle with a knife (who says leaving yesterday's dinner plate in your room is a bad thing? ) and broke the metal bolt by hitting it repeatedly with my knife.

If I can do that in under 20 minutes with a knife our of sheer dedication to seeing the game then the Lions can beat those drug cheat bombers!..

DARE TO BEAT THE BEAR!

Love how we get no mention in the Bay....

Oppositions teams love to banter, there's no point calling us out... Unless they're a Richmond fan. They love belting the average sides and let everyone know how they're back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back