Prediction Rd 8 Changes v Tigs Away

Remove this Banner Ad

I don’t think anyone can be happy with these changes for various reasons
Why are you speaking for everyone? We're nearly at full strength, hardly much to complain about. Plus these are extended bench changes, so really nothing to talk about.

I’d be fine if it ends up just being Amiss for Voss..
Already released, think Voss should be on the out list though?

Richmond v Fremantle at the MCG, 1pm AEST

RICHMOND

In:
J.Short, S.Green, K.McAuliffe, T.Sonsie, S.Ryan
Out: J.Hopper (hamstring), J.Graham (hamstring)

R7 sub: Kamdyn McIntosh

FREMANTLE

In:
J.Amiss, E.Hughes, N.Erasmus
Out: None

R7 sub: Cooper Simpson

Why are you speaking for everyone? We're nearly at full strength, hardly much to complain about. Plus these are extended bench changes, so really nothing to talk about.
Exactly. We're only missing Switta and Cox from our B22, and they're being replaced by two exciting young talents in Simpson and Draper. Not much to complain about tbh.

Hughes the Draper cover is... frustrating, way too close best 22 for my liking when we have Worner and Davies playing well at Peel.

I stand by giving Cooper a full run and Walters having a break, it's not exactly odd to manage 32 year olds anyway.

I hope Ras is not on that plane, he needs a month run at Peel with no interruptions where he can work on composure and moving the ball forward

Hughes the Draper cover is... frustrating, way too close best 22 for my liking when we have Worner and Davies playing well at Peel.

I stand by giving Cooper a full run and Walters having a break, it's not exactly odd to manage 32 year olds anyway.

I hope Ras is not on that plane, he needs a month run at Peel with no interruptions where he can work on composure and moving the ball forward
Might come down to JLs fear of inexperience. On balance, I can see why (which that shudder performance from 2 weeks ago).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Draper comes out and the team has been performing, it doenst lose experience for someone else under 10 games coming in is what I mean
Ah gotcha. Yeah, baffling. He should be nowhere near it with Chappy fit, unless he's not 100%.

So what did JLo say about Switta when discussing injuries? I can't even remember what his injury was to begin with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back