RDFL Thread 2010 (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
cornish won the goalkicking up at thorton, an galea 2nd in bnf, both are very good players when up in running, think your getting your facts wrong buddy dont know whos telling u this garbage.:thumbsu:
OK, í was happy to ignor untruths on here, but i just need to set the record straight.
Dave Cornish and i have a good relationship, Dave gave me his reasons for leaving Wallan and those reasons are his business, Shaggs Galea and i have also have a great relationship, and he gave me his reasons for leaving which is also his business, i certainly didnt get rid of them, they chose to leave. The players i recruited before i wrecked the club in the words of "" herehere ""were Quote (sh*t blokes) the Henderson bros, Gilchrist, Reda,G.Langborne, Curly, Junior,Jayco, Karrabijack, Leggo,Saliba, just to name a few, were great additions to the club and quality people, Gilly will make a great coach and a better man you wouldnt meet, I have been involved with the Langborne Family for years and could not speak more highly of all of them. Curly filled the ruck possition we needed and cost the club almost nothing as he always threw inn and played quality footy. The Hendo's are also a great family and Jayco a quality captain and outstanding person who will go on and coach senior footy at Kilmore. Leggs and Erem were also great for the club on and off the field and i could go on and on. When i agreed to coach Wallan it was on the condition they go back to the RDFL as the club was in Tatters, if it wasnt for Ally Vidal and Neal Langborne, the club would have folded! We made the finals the first year compared to be beaten each week the year before by an average of around 20 goals. How do you measure success? I measure success by the quality of people you have around the club and have no reservations about anyone who i recruited, so to call them sh*t blokes, i just hope your not with the club.

I took on the Romsey job because i was asked by a board who are passionate and decent people, i have made friendships over the years at the Romsey Pub and i am looking forward to the season ahead. The Davidson bros are related to a senior committee member of the club, Shaun Austin is a close friend of mine and Ben Talbot who i had never met until last Friday, wanted to come to Romsey, who is one of the most decent persons i have ever had the pleasure in meeting, (sometimes you need a bit of luck) and i have not been involved in one contract, so i havent a clue what any player is on as it is irelivant. I had talks with the boys from Sunbury but never entered into contracts, thats not my department, but i can say that, the boys from Sunbury a quality people and that is what Romsey is after! So to sum up, it aint about money!! it's about the people who represent your club, so tell me, who do you represent herehere?

OK, í was happy to ignor untruths on here, but i just need to set the record straight.
Dave Cornish and i have a good relationship, Dave gave me his reasons for leaving Wallan and those reasons are his business, Shaggs Galea and i have also have a great relationship, and he gave me his reasons for leaving which is also his business, i certainly didnt get rid of them, they chose to leave. The players i recruited before i wrecked the club in the words of "" herehere ""were Quote (sh*t blokes) the Henderson bros, Gilchrist, Reda,G.Langborne, Curly, Junior,Jayco, Karrabijack, Leggo,Saliba, just to name a few, were great additions to the club and quality people, Gilly will make a great coach and a better man you wouldnt meet, I have been involved with the Langborne Family for years and could not speak more highly of all of them. Curly filled the ruck possition we needed and cost the club almost nothing as he always threw inn and played quality footy. The Hendo's are also a great family and Jayco a quality captain and outstanding person who will go on and coach senior footy at Kilmore. Leggs and Erem were also great for the club on and off the field and i could go on and on. When i agreed to coach Wallan it was on the condition they go back to the RDFL as the club was in Tatters, if it wasnt for Ally Vidal and Neal Langborne, the club would have folded! We made the finals the first year compared to be beaten each week the year before by an average of around 20 goals. How do you measure success? I measure success by the quality of people you have around the club and have no reservations about anyone who i recruited, so to call them sh*t blokes, i just hope your not with the club.

I took on the Romsey job because i was asked by a board who are passionate and decent people, i have made friendships over the years at the Romsey Pub and i am looking forward to the season ahead. The Davidson bros are related to a senior committee member of the club, Shaun Austin is a close friend of mine and Ben Talbot who i had never met until last Friday, wanted to come to Romsey, who is one of the most decent persons i have ever had the pleasure in meeting, (sometimes you need a bit of luck) and i have not been involved in one contract, so i havent a clue what any player is on as it is irelivant. I had talks with the boys from Sunbury but never entered into contracts, thats not my department, but i can say that, the boys from Sunbury a quality people and that is what Romsey is after! So to sum up, it aint about money!! it's about the people who represent your club, so tell me, who do you represent herehere?

Great to read quality posts like this.. it should (hopefully) put people back in thier boxes! very well said and worded, As a coach myself and like just about every other coach i know we dont know,care or want to know what players get, we are not employed to look after finances we are there to do the best job we can with the list we get given.Knowing Benny T personally i cant speak highly enough of him, a grat player and even better bloke and will be a great asset to the Redbacks well done to all concerned in making that happen.:thumbsu::thumbsu: Its great to see the big Yak saying his piece in an earlier post too,Great stuff sausage!!!!!! good luck to yas boys but not too much especially when you meet the Kangas hahaha!:)

Great Post Mate.:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

great to read straight from the horses mouth :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

You must be happy to be rid of Angry little man Green tho. What a twat. Part and parcel with Gaaary follows him like a bad smell. Bye Shaaaaaaanonn:eek:

For your info Sprechen, Greeny has committed to the Redbacks for another year. Is fitter than he has been for years and has attended every training run to date. Showing great leadership out on the track. So your comment about following Gaz is unwarranted and uncalled for. Get your story right before posting and making a dill of yourself.

For your info Sprechen, Greeny has committed to the Redbacks for another year. Is fitter than he has been for years and has attended every training run to date. Showing great leadership out on the track. So your comment about following Gaz is unwarranted and uncalled for. Get your story right before posting and making a dill of yourself.

Spot on Grant
Stick that up ya Sprechen......:p

great news for Romsey football,netball club with securing the signature of 1 BEN TALBOLT:thumbsu: as a assistant coach to PEDO, major people have been a driving force behind the scene to make sure this happens, its been a long hall, but we have got there... the club and all the supporters are over the moon with his appointment, he will bring a wealth of experience and commitment to a great young list:)... can play at both ends of the ground and very hard at the pill:footy: looks in tremendous nic and is chomping at the bit to get out there....look on romsey football/netball club web site for more updates, and Benny in that great RED & BLACK GEAR:thumbsu:

Fantastic signing for Romsey but i cant help but feel for Lancefield. The kid grew up in the town played all of his football there his parents still go to every lancefield game and he was rewarded with 2 premierships but joins the arch rival when his home town needs him most. if he had coaching ambitions his old club would have been very keen to discuss it with him. how is this news being taken at tigerland? joe blo?

Merry christmas to all involved in the wonderful competition that is the r.d.f.l be safe.....come back in 2011..and i hope all you coaches out there wake up with six foot four ruckman in your sack...

Dave Cornish and i have a good relationship, Dave gave me his reasons for leaving Wallan and those reasons are his business, Shaggs Galea and i have also have a great relationship, and he gave me his reasons for leaving which is also his business.

They both left knowing they would struggle to get a game with the recruits Pedo got, also heard Gelea left cos jayco got captain and he didnt, know comes back and wants to be captain, lol

Merry christmas to all involved in the wonderful competition that is the r.d.f.l be safe.....come back in 2011..and i hope all you coaches out there wake up with six foot four ruckman in your sack...

Im fortunate enough to have a few of them which means santa has come early to the kangas onlyintwos:thumbsu:
And one that santa was extra kind and delivered last season stands 6 feet 9.....

Is herehere in that list of recruits? Pretty sure when I was talking to Daff at the end of last season 7-8 of the top ten in Wallan's B&F were Peddo's "recruits"

Anyway, good onya mate and well put, as someone who has had the priviledge to chat quite regularly for the best part of 3 years now I applaud everything you've done and wish you well for 2011 :thumbsu: . . . . even after that text this morning, I thought you cared ha ha:D

Is herehere in that list of recruits? Pretty sure when I was talking to Daff at the end of last season 7-8 of the top ten in Wallan's B&F were Peddo's "recruits"

Anyway, good onya mate and well put, as someone who has had the priviledge to chat quite regularly for the best part of 3 years now I applaud everything you've done and wish you well for 2011 :thumbsu: . . . . even after that text this morning, I thought you cared ha ha:D

I hear it was the 18s coach saying all this stuff about the rectuits, maybe that's why everyone have left, also try and get a kick also can't play red

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its funny how much about wallan is talked about. even tho half the blokes dont wanna talk about the club.

They both left knowing they would struggle to get a game with the recruits Pedo got, also heard Gelea left cos jayco got captain and he didnt, know comes back and wants to be captain, lol[/QUOTE]

I'm sure both wouldn't have struggeled getting a game in the ones.
If gilly thought galea was the best person for the captaincy, I wouldn't have a problem with it as he has been impressive this pre season. It will be intersting to see who does get captain.

If it was a wind up, how come your original post is no longer on here???

Wasn't the first time you've had a crack at him on here either.
Dont know why original post is not on here, mods dont usually like personal digs, But good on you for sticking up for your boyfriend:D

Dont know why original post is not on here, mods dont usually like personal digs, But good on you for sticking up for your boyfriend:D

You deleted your own post Sprech :confused:

You deleted your own post Sprech :confused:

Deleted your own post. I thought you and SG were mates and got a laugh out of it. Back to the footy. Out of what has been said on here, what are your top 6.

1. Riddell - until proven otherwise, still the team
2. Romsey - quality recruits, quality coach
3. Kilmore - Jayco has the boys up and about with quality recruits
4. Diggers - Always in the hunt and Caton a huge bonus
5. Sunbury - Probably should win the flag, but should have this year
6. Macedon - Only because they are the best of the rest.

Deleted your own post. I thought you and SG were mates and got a laugh out of it. Back to the footy. Out of what has been said on here, what are your top 6.

1. Riddell - until proven otherwise, still the team
2. Romsey - quality recruits, quality coach
3. Kilmore - Jayco has the boys up and about with quality recruits
4. Diggers - Always in the hunt and Caton a huge bonus
5. Sunbury - Probably should win the flag, but should have this year
6. Macedon - Only because they are the best of the rest.

Things seem quiet with Broadford,Melton and Rockbank can anyone shed any light on how them clubs looking at this stage??:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back