Banter RDT 166 - Dark Sharks’ 45 minutes in Ellenbrook

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watching S11 of Curb Your Enthusiasm right now. So much better than any Spiderman movie.

Larry just went to get his sweater off a patient in the ER. Fantastic writing.
So good.
Tracey Ullman is awesome.
I've been refusing to watch the last episode because once I do it's over for another xx years / ever.

Son’s got a gig playing at Roam Festival in March
View attachment 1309987

I was pretty tempted to go to that. The drum and bass lineup is all time. Few artists I've never seen that I'd love to. But I haven't bothered to grab tickets and pending set times have very little interest in attending all three days.

Hope the young bloke goes well. Does he DJ much, or more a producer who will be DJing?

I was pretty tempted to go to that. The drum and bass lineup is all time. Few artists I've never seen that I'd love to. But I haven't bothered to grab tickets and pending set times have very little interest in attending all three days.

Hope the young bloke goes well. Does he DJ much, or more a producer who will be DJing?

It’s still pretty early doors for him. He’s done a handful of stints DJing but not using his own material. This’ll be the first time he’ll be doing that

He’s on holidays from his regular job at the moment and has been busy producing some new stuff, some of which is actually pretty good

Might have something coming out on Shockone’s label soon which will help get him exposure to a broader audience

Bill Hader just played 3 different characters. Hysterical!
Back in early/mid 2000's my Wife sad he was going to be "The next big thing" after a fair few sherberts.
I of course have never let her forget this, as is my role to be a PIA.

Credit where it's due, I actually quite like him and his characters.
Pretty extensive career. Maybe the next big B thing?

Once you've reached the heights of playing Stefon, there's nowhere left to go but down unfortunately

He won't but technically could even face jail time in Serbia after admitting to breaking isolation rules

Given the Serbian president/prime minister/his mum/everyone else has all flown the flag for him recently against Australia, it'd be a fair old backflip.

Our KFC always forgets something. We scan through the bag at the window now because they've stuffed it up so many times. Absolutely pointless driving down the drive through and then undertaking that task, however.
All fast food outlets are bloody useless.

Being a fat fast foodie slob i know this firsthand.

Maccas and HJ'S - staff taking your order sound disinterested, have to keep repeating my order. Order usually ends up missing something like extra onion or no pickles/tomatoes. Chips rarely filled properly and stale.

KFC - the last order i got on christmas eve, they must have had supply chain issues already as the chook was missing 6 of the 11herbs and spices....just tasted bland.

Nandos - overpriced and overrated. Staff useless, always forget the chip dip the pricks

Grilld - i actually ******* hate grilld. Overpriced and ALWAYS forget napkins or chips

Zambrero's - im convinced this establishment is set up purely for money laundering.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Grilld one is the one I most identify with. Waste of space. Be cheap or be delicious, don't be neither.

So good.
Tracey Ullman is awesome.
I've been refusing to watch the last episode because once I do it's over for another xx years / ever.
I don’t think I’ve seen s11 yet. What streaming platforms is it on?

I can't get on-board healthy alternatives that don't taste good. I want my burger to be delicious and if that comes with the cost of being unhealthy then so be it - and Grilld just plain sux. It's the same with diet soft-drinks, lite icecream, low fat butter etc, I prefer just to have less of it.

Can get why others like it as it may satisfy their cravings for less energy though, so each to their own.

Back in early/mid 2000's my Wife sad he was going to be "The next big thing" after a fair few sherberts.
I of course have never let her forget this, as is my role to be a PIA.

Credit where it's due, I actually quite like him and his characters.
Pretty extensive career. Maybe the next big B thing?

Haha that was kinda tongue in cheek. I agree with you, he's not terrific nor terrible and has played some good parts - probably Trainwreck and Superbad are my favourite of his stuff.

I can't get on-board healthy alternatives that don't taste good. I want my burger to be delicious and if that comes with the cost of being unhealthy then so be it - and Grilld just plain sux. It's the same with diet soft-drinks, lite icecream, low fat butter etc, I prefer just to have less of it.

Can get why others like it as it may satisfy their cravings for less energy though, so each to their own.
Read some stats and can't be arsed looking them up, but they said Grill'd is nowhere near as healthy as they make out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back