Banter RDT 166 - Dark Sharks’ 45 minutes in Ellenbrook

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just paid $5 for 4 rolls of toilet paper. I hate society.

Top 30 Pathetic Loser GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

Just paid $5 for 4 rolls of toilet paper. I hate society.
Overheard a conversation between some middle aged mums at the shops last night where they thought they were so incredibly clever that they "are getting in early to stock up on rice, pasta and toilet paper before the panic buyers get in in a few weeks". You. You are the panic buyers. You are the problem.

Overheard a conversation between some middle aged mums at the shops last night where they thought they were so incredibly clever that they "are getting in early to stock up on rice, pasta and toilet paper before the panic buyers get in in a few weeks". You. You are the panic buyers. You are the problem.
Can you blame them though? The supply chain crunch has been telegraphed for a week or so now. Human behaviour being what it is, some level of shelf clearing was inevitable.

Can you blame them though? The supply chain crunch has been telegraphed for a week or so now. Human behaviour being what it is, some level of shelf clearing was inevitable.
Every single panic buyer I’ve spoken to has said they only do it because of they don’t then the ‘real’ panic buyers will take it all.

If all the fools who I see loading their trolley with 6 bags of pasta and 20kg of rice because they are worried it will be taken by others stopped and just bought what they need like they would in their usual shop then there would be plenty for everyone

Every single panic buyer I’ve spoken to has said they only do it because of they don’t then the ‘real’ panic buyers will take it all.

If all the fools who I see loading their trolley with 6 bags of pasta and 20kg of rice because they are worried it will be taken by others stopped and just bought what they need like they would in their usual shop then there would be plenty for everyone
That sounds like our weekly shop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Read some stats and can't be arsed looking them up, but they said Grill'd is nowhere near as healthy as they make out.
Their low carb super bun has totally satisfied my fast food craving during my diet. Big fan of Grill’d here.

really didn’t think I’d be seeing empty toilet paper aisles again almost two years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back