RDT SD - Still Not In High Definition Due To Technical Difficulties

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually there's none in South Africa.

It's the little differences, isn't it? I mean, they got the same s**t we got over here but just there, it's a little different. You can walk into a movie theatre in Cape Town and buy a beer. I don't mean no paper cup, I'm talking about a glass of beer. And in Johannesburg you can buy a beer in McDonalds. And you know what they call a quarter pounder with cheese in Johannesburg? They call it a Royale with Cheese.

Donut*

And besides, Krispy Kreme is just where it starts. Soon we'll have a Taco Bell and that good s**t from Mexico will start rolling in. You get that, and uh, that place that sells chilli, and the Peruvian market moves in as well. Soon we're hosting wild coke parties off the coast with Hollywoods biggest stars, and erecting golden statues of Colin Barnett.

Carl's Jr. :thumbsu:

No but it has cities bigger than Perth, princess.
Well you should have explained yourself better, how am I to know what you mean unless you spell it out for me

Well you should have explained yourself better, how am I to know what you mean unless you spell it out for me

To randomly post 13, I mean its just stupid and has nothing to do with the topic.

Try and follow this.

GAHIRWAZ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The only thing worse than Blend 43 is International Roast. But you're not nearly as far off as this might imply...

Meh it's all the same to me.

One of the guys I work with got so used to the office staple of Blend 43 when he was on site that he can't drink anything else now. Head office put in a Nespresso machine and he still goes straight for the Blend 43 everytime because his taste buds can't process anything else now.

Meh it's all the same to me.

One of the guys I work with got so used to the office staple of Blend 43 when he was on site that he can't drink anything else now. Head office put in a Nespresso machine and he still goes straight for the Blend 43 everytime because his taste buds can't process anything else now.

Put him out of his misery. It's the right thing to do.

Go and have intimate relations with a zebra :p
zinger2-660x440.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back