RDT XLII - #ReturnTheHarambe

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

816678.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had an interesting night. Threw my wallet out by accident at Westfield, didn't realise for 20 minutes, went back when I noticed it wasn't in my back pocket, and was lucky enough to retrieve it from the rubbish compacter which someone had forgotten to activate.

$20 and a new wallet later. So close to being stuck without a licence and the keycards to my building and room. ******* idiot.

Had an interesting night. Threw my wallet out by accident at Westfield, didn't realise for 20 minutes, went back when I noticed it wasn't in my back pocket, and was lucky enough to retrieve it from the rubbish compacter which someone had forgotten to activate.

$20 and a new wallet later. So close to being stuck without a licence and the keycards to my building and room. ******* idiot.

Why did you buy a new wallet?

My old wallet was fabric and had absorbed the smell and grime in the bag. No thanks

Also ended things with the dockers girl today. What a bitch.

Oh no! Sorry to hear that Matty :(

That alone should have indicated that things would never work out

Who were the Dockers (Female) and Eagles (Poster) that met on here and were dating for a while, and used to post on the RDT ?

Shibz was the dockers supporter and used to post in the RDTs but I haven't seen her for ages

Drawing blanks on who the Eagles poster was though.

Don't be. She was a right bitch. Couldn't keep it together with her alcohol, sick of her giving me s**t when she was drunk then saying "oh sorry it was the drink" the morning after.

See! Never offer to buy a girl a drink.

That alone should have indicated that things would never work out

Who were the Dockers (Female) and Eagles (Poster) that met on here and were dating for a while, and used to post on the RDT ?

If you swap the genders around that could well be ep2006 and xenxen :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back