RDT XLII - #ReturnTheHarambe

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair, her voice is pretty damn impressive IMO.
She has an amazing voice, was it on Fallon where she was doing musical impressions? I think on SNL as well.

When you see really talented singers or song writers cranking out generic pop music it's disappointing in a way. I felt (and feel) the same about Miley Cyrus, some of her stuff on YouTube show her awesome vocal range and talent. Not to say pop music is trash though (lewronggeneration), and to be fair the money and easy marketability that comes with it must be hard to get away from.

Ochre was it you that recommended Black Mirror in this thread a while back

If so, just watched first season on Netflix. Really interesting show, can't really compare it to anything either.
I don't recall who it was...

Any of you watched Black Mirror? First ep is one of the weirdest things Ive ever seen.
Any you knobheads watched Black Mirror?
I'm trying to convince HoneyBadger35 to watch Black Mirror. He doesn't want to.
Watch Black Mirror ffs.

I really like Black Mirror, although the first episode has lost a bit of its... quirkiness after the David Cameron #snoutrage revelations. Or maybe it made it even more bizarre and weirdly prescient?

Play the Telltale game. ;)
The game is exactly why I want to watch the series :p
She has an amazing voice, was it on Fallon where she was doing musical impressions? I think on SNL as well.

When you see really talented singers or song writers cranking out generic pop music it's disappointing in a way. I felt (and feel) the same about Miley Cyrus, some of her stuff on YouTube show her awesome vocal range and talent. Not to say pop music is trash though (lewronggeneration), and to be fair the money and easy marketability that comes with it must be hard to get away from.
Yeah, all we can hope for is she tries to wrangle some creative control away from the suits, have a mini and highly publicised Breakdown, and comes back with less fanfare.

That's not to say I dispise her music, I dont mind it as far as pop music is concerned, but I do wish she wasn't wasting her talent on a genre quite as generic as teen targetted pop.

While on the topic of TV, if I wanted to get into The Walking Dead series, should I start with the main series or Fear The Walking Dead first?

Watch season 1 of Fear The Walking Dead, then don't worry about season 2. Season 1 was really good for Fear, and season 2 was so bad I stopped watching half way through.

So season 1 of Fear The Walking Dead (will give you a little bit more on the backstory before the outbreak), followed by straight in to The Walking Dead.

There's also a web series, Fear The Walking Dead "Flight 462", haven't seen it yet personally so not sure how good it is.

I don't recall who it was...

I really like Black Mirror, although the first episode has lost a bit of its... quirkiness after the David Cameron #snoutrage revelations. Or maybe it made it even more bizarre and weirdly prescient?
Could be any of us really.

I think it makes it better for people who watched it before the news came out but probably worse afterwards.

That first episode is really the only one in those first two seasons set right now, so it's meant to be ****ed up but at the same time have you believe that it could possibly happen. With the Cameron news it just loses that 'this couldn't happen, could it?' air and just becomes more about how ****ed up politicians are.

Watch season 1 of Fear The Walking Dead, then don't worry about season 2. Season 1 was really good for Fear, and season 2 was so bad I stopped watching half way through.

So season 1 of Fear The Walking Dead (will give you a little bit more on the backstory before the outbreak), followed by straight in to The Walking Dead.

There's also a web series, Fear The Walking Dead "Flight 462", haven't seen it yet personally so not sure how good it is.
Mate

2nd half of Fear The Walking Dead is the best part of this series this far.

Matty just jump straight into The Walking Dead, you can skip FTWD no drama at all

Second half of S2 is when the show finally becomes decent.

So I'm an uncle again. 5 Time Uncle in fact. :D

But I wont go near Facebook to have a look at pics for fear of Walking Dead spoilers.

A text will suffice at this time.

#badbrother #priorites

So I'm an uncle again. 5 Time Uncle in fact. :D

But I wont go near Facebook to have a look at pics for fear of Walking Dead spoilers.

A text will suffice at this time.

#badbrother #priorites

Get you sibling to send it to you via messenger, or SMS.
Heck snapchat it :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ariana Grande's Side to Side is like permanently attached to my brain from some reason. For like a week straight I've woken up with that song in my head. I might do something drastic soon

hqdefault.jpg

I wouldn't mind being permanently attached to Ariana Grande.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back