Multiplat Red Dead Redemption 2 - Launch Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I really want to play this again but I’m waiting for them to patch it to 60fps.
Will this ever happen?
Is it possible to play it on pc at 60fps?
Yeah, pretty sure you can hit 60fps on PC. I don't have the greatest of cards and I think I had to lower a few graphical/video settings to hit 45-50fps. It's a pretty demanding game to try and max everything out, I think.

Yeah, pretty sure you can hit 60fps on PC. I don't have the greatest of cards and I think I had to lower a few graphical/video settings to hit 45-50fps. It's a pretty demanding game to try and max everything out, I think.
Would you need a top of the range graphics card to max it out do you think?

Either that or just bite the bullet and play it on my ps5 at 30fps.

Would you need a top of the range graphics card to max it out do you think?

Either that or just bite the bullet and play it on my ps5 at 30fps.
Nope, wouldn't need top of the range. I'll let someone with a fair bit more knowledge answer on what sort of card would be ideal(I'm a novice at tech), but speaking for myself I'm looking at upgrading to an rtx3060ti at some point which would certainly run it maxed out I think. That card will set me back $560-600 somewhere, which in all honesty seems like a good deal for those on a budget since you can end up spending a fair bit more than that in a card

Possible Rumours of a red dead 1 remake coming..

That would be incredible. Saw a tweet that if the RDR remaster/remake was never cancelled, which was reported a while ago, maybe GTV IV is happening as well since both were rumoured at the same time. :D

You just have to laugh. Everyone hyped for a remake and it turns out it is just a different port.

Just like the GTA 3, SA and Vice City PS4 ports that released back in 2015 and then the definitive editions that were released years later. You just know that after this RDR port, Rockstar will outsource the “Red Dead Redemption: ****ed up edition” onto PS5 and Xbox X/S in a few years.

yea thats mad disappointing literally started playing red dead 2 again just to play a remaster or remake of 1 afterwards ah well rdr 2 is still a banger tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What did we all expect from RockStar. It’s a company pimping teenagers to pay as play GTA V online for nearly 10 years. A game that goes from PS3 across to PS4 and now on PS5.

Never played RDR, have tried to on PS3 but it had that loading bug that would freeze the game. Am looking forward to even play the original tbh, as PSN pulled the game from the streaming/PS+ years ago. But no remaster is gross.

Probably expecting GTA VI to just have a massive map, amazing graphics and that’s the GTA for 10 years.
Miss the days of GTA San Andreas and perhaps GTA IV.

Will it even be available for Australian users? Lord knows the catalog here absolutely suck and have restricted games then that of US and Japan

Yes, it’s already on the Australian PS Store as “announced”. Releases on August 17th, with no price/pre-order tab given before it drops.

Yes, it’s already on the Australian PS Store as “announced”. Releases on August 17th, with no price/pre-order tab given before it drops.
Quoted as 50 dollars on IGN. Guessing will be around 70-80 dollars AU ?
Really should’ve done the whole remaster. Honestly greedy at this point

Found myself a save file with the minimum amount of side content completed that started at the start of the 2nd epilogue when you can free roam again. I played through until the end of the epilogue and now I have myself a save I can use whenever I want to just wander around hunting and completing challenges which is the part of the game I enjoy vastly more than the story.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back