Redbacks No More - SACA spuds are back

Remove this Banner Ad

So we've gone from being in control at the end of Day 2, to now potentially staring at a defeat at the end of Day 3.

Vintage Deadbacks!!!

QLD will more than likely bat for half a session tomorrow,get the lead up to over 300 and then send us in and wait for one of our trademark batting collapses to claim the outright win.

At least we've had a crack this game

Khawaja is class and the wicket has flattened out

It'll still be good to bat on tomorrow in the sunshine

I wish I had that much confidence.

At this point we should be able to bat out a draw on a flat wicket, but this is the Redbacks that we're talking about so anything is possible and a final day collapse on a flat wicket wouldn't shock me.

Hopefully tomorrow won't be another disaster.

I wish I had that much confidence.

At this point we should be able to bat out a draw on a flat wicket, but this is the Redbacks that we're talking about so anything is possible and a final day collapse on a flat wicket wouldn't shock me.

Hopefully tomorrow won't be another disaster.
I think enough of our guys are in good enough form at the moment to prevent it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 draws and the boys celebrate like they've won the world cup

Hahahahahaha Drugs Are Bad Mackay?

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news...r/news-story/3b5cf8285c3d36717565018f07d95516

"Ten members of the Redbacks cricket team were evicted from a CBD nightclub by police after witnesses said players refused to stop dancing – despite breaching strict Covid-19 rules.

SA Police confirmed officers responded to a disturbance at the Cry Baby premises on the corner of Solomon and Burnett streets at 12.30am on Tuesday and that 10 men were removed from the premises.

One patron said they was shocked by the loud and boorish behaviour of some players.
They said things went from bad to worse after security staff ordered a group of the players to stop dancing, but their pleas were ignored.
The witness said warnings that they were breaching Covid-19 no-dancing rules only seemed to rile the players even more."

Hahahahahaha Drugs Are Bad Mackay?

https://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news...r/news-story/3b5cf8285c3d36717565018f07d95516

"Ten members of the Redbacks cricket team were evicted from a CBD nightclub by police after witnesses said players refused to stop dancing – despite breaching strict Covid-19 rules.

SA Police confirmed officers responded to a disturbance at the Cry Baby premises on the corner of Solomon and Burnett streets at 12.30am on Tuesday and that 10 men were removed from the premises.

One patron said they was shocked by the loud and boorish behaviour of some players.
They said things went from bad to worse after security staff ordered a group of the players to stop dancing, but their pleas were ignored.
The witness said warnings that they were breaching Covid-19 no-dancing rules only seemed to rile the players even more."
Celebrating a draw...?

Among other states we have historically been known as the best team after 6pm

I probably did it in my much younger days, or on holidays..... But a night club on a Tuesday is a bit much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back