State Redbacks

Remove this Banner Ad

Where is the best place for seating at the Adelaide Oval during a day/night test?
I assume you will get GA tickets which means you'll be on the Eastern, Northern (hill) and Southern sides.

I always like watching at ground level but even the first level on the Eastern side you will get excellent seats.

But....over on that side you'll have to factor the sun going down in the West. You'll be looking into it all afternoon and most of the evening.

If that's an issue, maybe a seat in front of the hill or on the southern (eastern) flank. At least you wont be looking in to the sun directly.

I'm a member so not 100% certain bit I think the Riverbank stand (and underneath it) are all GA areas. Reckon you'd get a good view from either of those vantage points.

I assume you will get GA tickets which means you'll be on the Eastern, Northern (hill) and Southern sides.

I always like watching at ground level but even the first level on the Eastern side you will get excellent seats.

But....over on that side you'll have to factor the sun going down in the West. You'll be looking into it all afternoon and most of the evening.

If that's an issue, maybe a seat in front of the hill or on the southern (eastern) flank. At least you wont be looking in to the sun directly.

I'm a member so not 100% certain bit I think the Riverbank stand (and underneath it) are all GA areas. Reckon you'd get a good view from either of those vantage points.
Thank you for the reply. Yeah GA, tickets are going on sale in a few weeks. Thanks for the info, we'll have to think about it before then

Thank you for the reply. Yeah GA, tickets are going on sale in a few weeks. Thanks for the info, we'll have to think about it before then
Personally I like sitting on say the 50m arch and watching. Used to be a member before I moved overseas, so sat on the Western side.

There's been a SACA vs Grade Clubs blame game for a while

Each group finding fault with the other

Some people have tried to mend the relationship but it only takes a few Redbacks losses for everyone to try to cover their own backside

The current two division model is laughable though and perfectly sums up South Australian cricket.

There's been a SACA vs Grade Clubs blame game for a while

Each group finding fault with the other

Some people have tried to mend the relationship but it only takes a few Redbacks losses for everyone to try to cover their own backside

The current two division model is laughable though and perfectly sums up South Australian cricket.
Can someone explain to me what dizzy is actually expecting from grade clubs run by volunteers, other than a Pat on the back for low finishes?

Get what you’re saying with grade model and grade cricket has a lot of problems, however saca don’t even let the best players in the state play grade cricket most of the time. The pace bowlers are pretty much quarantined off once they become professional but then call it rubbish when it suits them to have an out.

Can someone explain to me what dizzy is actually expecting from grade clubs run by volunteers, other than a Pat on the back for low finishes?
I think in general he was talking about those in grade ranks constantly potting the Redbacks for underperformance, for selections, whinging about player availability, whinging about funding. There is an air of negativity around South Australian cricket.

Given the results, who can blame anyone but the negativity feeds into itself.

I think in general he was talking about those in grade ranks constantly potting the Redbacks for underperformance, for selections, whinging about player availability, whinging about funding. There is an air of negativity around South Australian cricket.

Given the results, who can blame anyone but the negativity feeds into itself.
Chicken and the egg scenario.

I must admit found him disappointing as coach. For a guy who has always portrayed as a bit different and was such a good bowler, his lack of anything resembling an original insight when he spoke to the media was both surprising and disappointing. Unless he was being deliberately cagey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back