Media Regarding the Friendship of Marlowe, Headless and PMBangers

Remove this Banner Ad

*For the purpose of this Chapter to come across how I intend, please imagine that it is done in a Seinfield style dining booth, with accompanying laugh tracks*

"What is it with these Warriors, one minute they're trying to become dictators within the league, the next they're running a photoshop competition in honour of their captain" - Headless
"Well you know what they say, if you can't beat them, join them 'Less" - Marlowe says with sly grin, opening his jacket to reveal, on his tshirt, a picture of TheInjuryFactory with his arms full of the word 'game', approximately 100 of them
"You think the Warriors are confusing, did you hear about the Bombers?" - PMBangers
"What about the Bombers" - Marlowe and Headless chime at once, following up by looking at each other, then the camera, then giving each other a 'finger guns', then turning back to PMBangers
"First, they made an internal club conflict come to the attention of the league by posting a media piece about it, then, they told the only one of the two problem posters that was in the thread to put up with it, then they turned on the lights to reveal a banner that read 'GOTCHYA' and all laughed in unison" - PMBangers
"Oh, and how did everyone that fell for it feel?" - Marlowe
"That's the thing, no one was there by the time they got to the punchline so it was just 5 or 6 of them sitting there with room temperature herbal tea" - PMBangers
"Herbal Tea?" - Headless
"Yes" - PMBangers
"In baghdad?" - Headless
"I believe so" - Marlowe
"Wow" - Headless
"I learned something this week" - Marlowe
"And what was that?" - PMBangers
"There are SOOOOO many fans of Oats in the league" - Marlowe

*Camera focuses on cash register in the background*
"Oatmilk latte, I've got a large oatmilk latte here" - Unnamed Barista
"Ah yes, that would be mine" - HaroLad
"And would you like sugar with that?" - Unnamed Barista
"Oh no, I'm sweet enough" - HaroLad says, whilst turning to the camera and delivering a wink with a sly smile
*Focus back to the group*

"How many Oats fans would you say?" - PMBangers
"Well a certain bombers ex captain for one, beez I think his name is" - Marlowe
"And my friend manangatang gloats about his love of oats" - Headless
"And that Loonerty is a known fan, he's been called Ironguts Loons for how many oats he can eat in one sitting!" - Marlowe

*There's a fair pause as all 3 friends have a mouthful of their drink of choice at the same time, Headless with a green tea, Marlowe with a mocha that has 3 mini marshmallows and chocolate shavings on top, PMBangers a self brewed secret recipe 'health remedy' which looks suspiciously similar to Pepsi Max mixed with Mountain Dew*

"Oh no I'm gonna trip over!" - Bastyy proceeds to trip over near the friends table, spilling his large hot chocolate all over Headless
"Oh picklenicks" - Headless
"I'm sorry, I just-" Bastyy stops half way through his sentence and takes a good look of PMBangers
"Do I know you?" - Bastyy
"You? Know me? No chance" - PMBangers
"Lucky this guy" - Marlowe says, following up with a light hearted nudge of PMBangers shoulder to show there are no hard feelings
"Oh, well I'm new around here and wondering where the Golden Throne is?" - Bastyy
"The Golden Throne you say? Why it's all around us!" - PMBangers
"How so?" - Bastyy
"It's written into Marlowe contract, he gets to take it anywhere like a camping chair" - PMBangers

*The camera zooms out to show that Marlowe is actually sitting in a comically large golden chair*

"Well that's Throne me off" - Headless

*Credits Roll*
Yes, I said all of that

Remove this Banner Ad

Back