Admin Notice Announcement regarding resignation and new administrator EOI

Remove this Banner Ad

alfred hitchcock GIF by Warner Archive

I like how OP confirms that I was officially a league admin for a day. Hate Mobbs please amend the records.

Last edited:
I wonder who the joke candidate will be this time around?
We must be careful, I mean, the problem with joke candidates is they sometimes get the gig.

I know man, which is why I am never doing this gag again.

I hope Jabba73 tries again so we can all laugh at him.
No one laughed at my disallowed application, why would they laugh if I applied this time around? Don’t try and pretend you understand anything about what happened after you royally ****ed up the process, just understand it cemented your legacy forever.

There is no specific reason to apply this time, by doing very little, Kennedy Parker has been streets ahead of your reign of incompetence. It has been a pleasant change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you're saying I have to run for real? Jabba73 can you teach me how it's done please?
Yep, it’s quite simple.
1. Want the job, not just because it is available, want it because you can drive change
2. Work out what you want to improve and if possible, how you will go about doing it
3. Put it in an appropriate EOI application
4. Hope for a competant Admin to run the process so your application can be tested by your peers

Good luck!

Yep, it’s quite simple.
1. Want the job, not just because it is available, want it because you can drive change
2. Work out what you want to improve and if possible, how you will go about doing it
4. Hope for a competant Admin to run the process so your application can be tested by your peers

Good luck!

Liam Neeson Good Luck GIF

Yep, it’s quite simple.

Good luck!

Sarcastic Spongebob Squarepants GIF

Yep, it’s quite simple.

Good luck!
Thanks jabs. Much appreciated 🙏

As a 'people's admin' candidate you wouldn't be the worst choice. You would have to bring back the old committee melts though.
As long as I get to melt with the rest of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back