Admin Notice Announcement regarding resignation and new administrator EOI

Remove this Banner Ad

That would be mandatory
I'm liking the sound of this more and more. The next two seasons can't pass quick enough.

How about you and I form the first dual admin campaign. It's never been done and good knows no one else could do it better!

WCW Champion and Arquette held it for almost 2 weeks
was about to correct this as well.

I think that Vince McMahon gave himself a WWE belt at some stage (possibly the championship belt)

was about to correct this as well.

I think that Vince McMahon gave himself a WWE belt at some stage (possibly the championship belt)

Vince McMahon won the WWF Championship from Triple H in 1999 on Smackdown (after a dusty finish featuring Shane McMahon). It lasted until the following Raw when Vince vacated the belt after being forced off TV after a stipulation where if Austin defeated The Undertaker, Vince would leave the WWE.

Vince McMahon also became ECW Champion in 2007 after winning a handicap match with Shane McMahon & Umaga against Bobby Lashley. That title reign led to the era of Durag Vince

Vince McMahon won the WWF Championship from Triple H in 1999 on Smackdown (after a dusty finish featuring Shane McMahon). It lasted until the following Raw when Vince vacated the belt after being forced off TV after a stipulation where if Austin defeated The Undertaker, Vince would leave the WWE.

Vince McMahon also became ECW Champion in 2007 after winning a handicap match with Shane McMahon & Umaga against Bobby Lashley. That title reign led to the era of Durag Vince
if not as ridiculous as David Arquette, getting close!

Ive been reliving my youth recently watching a stack of podcasts and shoot interviews about 80's and early 90's wrestling

More you tube shows, but Dark side of the ring, beyond the mat, I kinda just keep letting them play in the background
SBS are doing a run of them - I think last night or the night before was Piper

I was totally unaware of Jake The Snake Roberts story until I watched a recent '' most evil wrestlers''

And yet I thought he was in Dark Side of the Ring - must have blanked it out

More you tube shows, but Dark side of the ring, beyond the mat, I kinda just keep letting them play in the background

If you’ve watched Beyond the Mat (which was 1999), then podcast wise you might enjoy listening to any of the podcasts hosted by Conrad Thompson.

He has one with Bruce Prichard on his involvement behind the scenes in the WWE (go the early episodes from 2016-2019 before Bruce went back to the WWE), one with Mick Foley recapping Foley’s story, one with Eric Bischoff looking at the history of WCW, one with Jeff Jarrett looking at the history of TNA—- basically Conrad Thompson has podcasts with many of the key players of the 90’s & 00’s.

Be warned that the ad reads are often for penis pills, bbq sauce & US home loans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SBS are doing a run of them - I think last night or the night before was Piper

I was totally unaware of Jake The Snake Roberts story until I watched a recent '' most evil wrestlers''

And yet I thought he was in Dark Side of the Ring - must have blanked it out
Jake's story is sad. He seems to be turning it around though

If you’ve watched Beyond the Mat (which was 1999), then podcast wise you might enjoy listening to any of the podcasts hosted by Conrad Thompson.

He has one with Bruce Prichard on his involvement behind the scenes in the WWE (go the early episodes from 2016-2019 before Bruce went back to the WWE), one with Mick Foley recapping Foley’s story, one with Eric Bischoff looking at the history of WCW, one with Jeff Jarrett looking at the history of TNA—- basically Conrad Thompson has podcasts with many of the key players of the 90’s & 00’s.

Be warned that the ad reads are often for penis pills, bbq sauce & US home loans.
Heard some of Conrad's stuff.
I meant by beyond the titanitron for the series, got the name confused with beyond the mat which was excellent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back