RELEASED - Premiership Coach - 2016 Lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Game flowing really nicely for me. first season with melbourne lost the first 7 then charged towards finals, lost an elimination. Second season start with 1 win and 5 losses, finnish top four and win the premiership. Third season finnish second and go back to back. Escalated rather quickly but i'm enjoying the ride

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Retained Heppell, Hibberb, Myers.
Picked up;
(Old Heads to help youngens)
Montagna, B.Harvey, Gilbert
(lifeline)
Butcher, Casboult
(Good buys)
Atley, Trengove

Then had picks 1,4,6,20,21,30 in the draft.

How do you guys fly through so many seasons so fast?

I just got out of the NAB challenge having lost in the preliminary final to North Melb by 15pts lol

Retained Heppell, Hibberb, Myers.
Picked up;
(Old Heads to help youngens)
Montagna, B.Harvey, Gilbert
(lifeline)
Butcher, Casboult
(Good buys)
Atley, Trengove

Then had picks 1,4,6,20,21,30 in the draft.
You're doing Essendon right? Would be interested to see how they go after the major list changes in the first few seasons

I'll start simming :D lol
But in saying that though, I haven't "played" a game in a very long time and it does take longer to do, you could probably sim about 5-6 games by the time you're done "playing" a game so that's another reason why I sim

But in saying that though, I haven't "played" a game in a very long time and it does take longer to do, you could probably sim about 5-6 games by the time you're done "playing" a game so that's another reason why I sim
I just figured that players wouldn't come on/off the bench or the cpu would play them in weird positions etc so your overall game would suffer but I guess it's not an issue.

I just figured that players wouldn't come on/off the bench or the cpu would play them in weird positions etc so your overall game would suffer but I guess it's not an issue.
If you have smart enough assistant coaches, it generally plays out pretty well for you :)

Do you find you get worse results if you sim?

I find it easier to win with worse players simulating. I remember with the old lists karmichael hunt used to be such a good sim player on a flank/fp even though he was only rated like... 70. The player with a higher overall score isn't necessarily a better player in that position when simming (e.g. Taylor dureya doesn't play that well when simming even though his rank is 82 or something).

I'm sure there's stats reasons behind it but I don't know enough about how the simulation works to know what they are!

I'll start simming :D lol
I prefer to play. Always found simming gave weird results (lost like 50-140 against Saints once as Sydney with 2014 lists) so I play and find the results more accurate despite players getting weird stats. Plus you feel like a game day coach which is part of the fun

Remove this Banner Ad

Back