Discussion Remaining Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

So no games next weekend then they start on the following Thursday?

We are going up on the weekend of the 2nd of October.

Annual pilgrimage with 3 mates, it is usually 4 but one of mates now lives in Melbourne can not escape to get down for it. We play The Dunes one day and Lost Farm the next. We are not great golfers but it is a great weekend and I'm looking forward to it. We catch up, talk crap and play a bit of golf.

This week has been extremely hard - my 13 year old son's best mate (who was only 12) died in his sleep Wednesday night, it has put everything in perspective. The need to talk and keep my young bloke busy has been essential he is very lucky to have a supportive group of friends and the school has been great.

My mate in Melbourne is extremely frustrated not being able to join us and not being able to play.
Shocking news. So young. So you are away for the first final. Things could get messy. Hope you aren’t playing on the Saturday arvo because that could be the final time.

Shocking news. So young. So you are away for the first final. Things could get messy. Hope you aren’t playing on the Saturday arvo because that could be the final time.

It is something none of us can comprehend.

We are booked in to tee off on Saturday the 3rd at 12.30. My game will be even more s..t , with me concentrating on the phone / radio and not the surroundings and next shot.

It is something none of us can comprehend.

We are booked in to tee off on Saturday the 3rd at 12.30. My game will be even more s..t , with me concentrating on the phone / radio and not the surroundings and next shot.
Better hope it’s Friday or Saturday night. If we play the pies I think it will be but I’d be nearly certain it’s Saturday arvo if it’s the dogs. Hope you got a good deal on balls.

Have not been to King Island yet - heard it is worth the trip. It is on the list.
Amazing Cape Wickham up there with RM and KH

Seems super strange to play two sides in finals contention on a Monday instead of the dead rubber like hawks vs gc
Maybe they were hoping Collingwood had to win to make the 8, would've been ratings bonanza and 24 hours of constant talk about the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back