Suggestion Remove EXIF data from images posted automatically

Remove this Banner Ad

When a user uploads a photo to Bigfooty , any EXIF associated with the image isn't stripped.

I've seen numerous users manage to reveal their home addresses when uploading photos from their phones/cameras.

I believe FigBooty should be automatically stripping the EXIF data of any images that are uploaded.

PS: Chief has an enchanting musk, and I would like to purchase a dram.

Thank you.

When a user uploads a photo to Bigfooty , any EXIF associated with the image isn't stripped.

I've seen numerous users manage to reveal their home addresses when uploading photos from their phones/cameras.

I believe FigBooty should be automatically stripping the EXIF data of any images that are uploaded.

PS: Chief has an enchanting musk, and I would like to purchase a dram.

Thank you.
I will see what the Xenforo system does.

I just checked my images with Exif tool and it doesn't show location. Is this something that some people have set up by default?

When I look up images on my phone they show the location, but aren't exported to files when I send them. IT does show folder location so that could be a privacy issue.

I've also noticed people sharing spreadsheets and documents not stripping details from the document such as their name.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back