News Return Richmond's Colour. BLK UNDER ADMINISTRATION

If we didn't have BLK, who should we use?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If anyone was really bothered about returning the Richmond colours they would also want that limp wristed away guernsey stuffed off.
Don't mind it, myself, but anyway, we don't need an away guernsey in the first place.

I'm really hoping the club will let us all know if the problem with the jumpers will be fixed by next year. I'm super keen to buy a new jumper (with no.18 on the back) next year but I'm not going to if the jumpers are still charcoal.
RFC_Official

how much $$$ is the club losing with these BLK muppets running the show

RFC_Official

Groupie, it's possible that the margins are better on BLK merchandise so we could actually be making better $ than if it was say Nike. If the issue is the shade of black then fine. But if you are worried about $ that's another matter. We could probably make a killing if we got target to make all our merchandise but then we'd have people sooking that the logo is not trendy enough.

I can still remember the 90s where we had to wear Diadora and I hated it because it was 'that wog company that makes soccer boots'. Now I don't really GAF.

I know the black is your bugbear and it does look s**t. People need to realise that the yellow has changed over time too. As a kid they used much more and orange colour than now, but way back the old pics use a pale yellow like what we have now.

RFC_Official

Lost mine this year. Won't buy that grey s**t.

Pisses me off that our club just accepts this instead of refusing to take the goods supplied. Then again knowing our club and how they treat fans they probably got it heavily discounted due to breach of contract on tint and then on sell at max price, pay up campaigners.......

He is also pushing for the club to revert from its current "mustard and charcoal" jumper to their famed yellow and black outfit, calling for the end of a deal with apparel manufacturer BLK if they are unable to produce a jumper in the club's traditional colours.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shot an email through to the Tigerland superstore... Oh dear :$

Hi,

Are we doing anything to fix the faded jumper issue we have with BLK ? Are we perhaps looking at a new apparel manufacturer for 2017 ?

Thanks

Hi Groupie_,

We are continually working with our current apparel sponsor BLK, who are contracted on for the 2017 season. I believe the Guernsey's will be a similar colour for next year.

Kind Regards,

Tigerland Superstore

RFC_Official

Back