tribey

5 Wins In-A-Row Certificate Recipients '13/'14/'18
Mar 9, 2003
Queen St & Peter Rd
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
NUFC, YES.
There was a lack of passion about today's performance.
After Chad Cornes threw the players under the bus in defence of Hinkley midweek, they were always a chance of downing tools.

Expect Boak and Gray to fall away as the realisation strikes they’ve well and truly wasted their talents here.

Harlott

Club Legend
Jul 5, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
After Chad Cornes threw the players under the bus in defence of Hinkley midweek, they were always a chance of downing tools.

Expect Boak and Gray to fall away as the realisation strikes they’ve well and truly wasted their talents here.
Yeah they looked like they were just rocking up for work yesterday. There wasn't a spark.

Capital Power

Premiership Player
Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Cronulla Sharks
Watching the game as a neutral the barracking by commentators for richmond was nauseating

Turned the volume off.
This is normal for Port games. I've watched on mute all season. I don't understand why, except perhaps that the commentary teams just follow the AFL's preferred outcomes.

On top of that our home games are regularly covered by the Chair of our local rival. You can imagine how that pans out. For the life of me I don't understand how that's allowed to happen, given they have access to the rooms, bench etc.

philreich

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 2, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He was at the aftermatch function at the G. Pathetic attempt to calm the mass discontent. Implored the crowd to stick together and support the team. Disgusting. What a weak leader.
My question is, what are we actually supporting?

* A useless game plan, that has been tried 500 times, and been found wanting 500 times.
* A regime that has cast aside more than a century of tradition, and appointed co captains.
* A coach who has clearly lost the support of the fans, and whose players appear confused by his tactics.

I could go on, but I may throw up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Portmagpies36

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2015
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
My question is, what are we actually supporting?

* A useless game plan, that has been tried 500 times, and been found wanting 500 times.
* A regime that has cast aside more than a century of tradition, and appointed co captains.
* A coach who has clearly lost the support of the fans, and whose players appear confused by his tactics.

I could go on, but I may throw up.
You have pretty much nailed it.

kranky al

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 30, 2009
Greenough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth www.pixelpac.com.au
This is normal for Port games. I've watched on mute all season. I don't understand why, except perhaps that the commentary teams just follow the AFL's preferred outcomes.

On top of that our home games are regularly covered by the Chair of our local rival. You can imagine how that pans out. For the life of me I don't understand how that's allowed to happen, given they have access to the rooms, bench etc.
We get the same and have pav

Victorian barracking is rife - was such utter joy to rub their noses in it against melbourne in the prelim and give them ZERO to barrack for.

DaTBird187

Norm Smith Medallist
Feb 9, 2014
By the fire drinking Cognac.
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool, Boston Celtics
I'm so detached from this team right now that I spent my Saturday afternoon watching Carlton v Gold Coast, so I could track Patrick Cripp's Supercoach score, rather than this game.

And I'm certainly not going to read the 11 pages here to get an idea of what happened.

I just don't care anymore.

Top Bottom