Richmond are s**t

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL @ the number of supporters & the "huge" crowds that go to the North games. Bring on the inevitable merger.

We don't want your losing culture. No merge for you.

Will probably remain 16 until you work out a way to mask the steroids, hormones and other banned substances properly.

<<<<<<

152458.jpg

:mad:

LOL ninthmond

I watched this game with a ninthmond supporting mate who was given false hope near the end when ninthmond took the lead....seeing him screaming and raging at the TV as ninthmond performed their classic choke was just hilarious
Hey is that a new nickname for us ninthmond, wow that's so funny that it was well worth using it over and over again:rolleyes:

Yeah, Richmond are s**t, and they deserve everything they get on here and anywhere else in the media.

The word "disgraceful" doesn't cut it when you lose to the Western Bulldogs, who are without a lick of doubt, one of the worst teams in the competition. Sadly though, so are we.

I'm genuinely cheering for Collingwood to smash us next weekend. Dimma needs to realize that his 2014 game plan just doesn't work, and the only way he'll do it is if we start getting belted like the bad old days.

The comeback today was absolutely pointless, and will probably make him think that we're not doing too bad, but mark my words we're one of the worst teams in the competition at the moment if that's what we're going to dish up.

As a side note, the Bulldogs played their best overall game in 3 seasons as well, so good on you. :thumbsu:
I don't think you have ever mentioned which club you really support?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL @ the number of supporters & the "huge" crowds that go to the North games. Bring on the inevitable merger.
Yeah, try again, it's been done before, ironically we're still here, and Richmond, the fact remains, are still s**t. :thumbsu:

Lost to the Western Bulldogs who are a bottom 4 side.

Good teams don't lose to bottom 4 sides.

Richmond are s**t.

Hmm, and just how are your rehab team going to cope against Lin Jong-Il, I wonder?

Bloke could survive a nuke dropped on his head

Only 3 people on the Bay Turdeen footy tipping tipped the dogs, including myself.

Yep, well played - liked the dogs as a roughy, didn't have the balls to tip them :(

Congrats,still bottom four.

saints melb and who else make up bottom four?
Adelaide are a chance as they are potato as are Brisbane a possibility.

Outside chances include Carlton whose season could be over by tomorrow night, NM also ( they may dive and continue diving - hopefully not) and GWS are certainly a chance for bottom 4 as well as the doggies.

Adelaide are a chance as they are potato as are Brisbane a possibility.

Outside chances include Carlton whose season could be over by tomorrow night, NM also ( they may dive and continue diving - hopefully not) and GWS are certainly a chance for bottom 4 as well as the doggies.

Selling north a tad short royals.

Selling north a tad short royals.
Depends how the first 10 games go- look at NM's opponent's in the first 10 games.

NM could be 3 and 7 after 10 games and then need to win all but 2 games to make the finals. And if they 3 and 7 then things could turn medieval down at Arden street...... could....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back