Certified Legendary Thread Richmond GIFs

Remove this Banner Ad

The most significant event of the game is missing. We will look back in time at this one day and it will be known as the beginning of the end of the stand rule. Meatball's handball fake to extract the 50m and get an easy goal.

The most significant event of the game is missing. We will look back in time at this one day and it will be known as the beginning of the end of the stand rule. Meatball's handball fake to extract the 50m and get an easy goal.
I hate the rule so much I refused to GIF it haha, even though we benefited from the subterfuge.

Nank gets to front of throw-in, harasses Bailey Dale, and crunches Williams off his kick with one arm for HTB. Follows it up with a goal

I love it how big Toby, after making Dale tap out and unloading Bailey Williams in a classic suplex manouevre of which Brock Lesnar would have been proud, 😍 was in the act of making Macrae his next target when sadly the umpire put a stop to his killing spree by awarding Nank the free kick. The resultant goal was a small consolation. 😁

Cotchin harasses Bailey Smith, taps to a running Balta pickup one handed and streak away, kick I50 to Lynch who protects space nicely and gets the crumbing goal

Bailey Smith to make a claim for workplace harassment after what Cotchin did to him there. That was a work of art by the master. 😎

I hate the rule so much I refused to GIF it haha, even though we benefited from the subterfuge.
You are missing the point. If Richmond exploit this rule, the media will go after us and the AFL is more likely to change it. Look at Robbo's article today - how many times had this happened - but the first time you see Richmond benefit from it is the first time the media says anything negative about it.

I hate it too, but we should celebrate our exploitation of it in order to bring attention to it so they get rid of it.

You are missing the point. If Richmond exploit this rule, the media will go after us and the AFL is more likely to change it. Look at Robbo's article today - how many times had this happened - but the first time you see Richmond benefit from it is the first time the media says anything negative about it.

I hate it too, but we should celebrate our exploitation of it in order to bring attention to it so they get rid of it.

Sen is having a massive sook

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back