Think Tank Richmond is dominating in results and membership ,it's causing a lot of angst amongst oppo supporters, should they get over it ?

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s not what benevolent means :$

I’d rather Ed then any other president.
I wasn't referring to benevolence. I was referring to my perception of him.He is in it for himself only. Well meaning and kindly -Ed?

I wasn't referring to benevolence. I was referring to my perception of him.He is in it for himself only. Well meaning and kindly -Ed?

Yeah, he’s dedicated thousands of hours of his life in a non-paying gig because he’s in it for himself. Well perceived :$

Poor Thatsmyname
He started following Collingwood after their back to back premierships in the preliminary final last year and in round 2 this year. I don't think he'll ever get over it. His whole life is now ruled by his bitter obsession with the Tigers.
Actually we do back to back to back and back again ;)

Machine Team.jpg

Most people can't believe how Richmond has leapfrogged every other club to a place of domination. For some reason , Geelong and Hawthorn don't think they need a rebuild, and they think they should contend for the flag every year.Funny how Richmond finished 9th jokes have dried up! Get used to it ladies!

View attachment 768932
Stop making threads here and post directly in the Divvy FFS

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah not long to go now . We get them in spurts . I rekon we will get another 5 in the next 6 or 7 years. What do you think ?
Yeah only 122 years so far, hope you weren't counting on it in your lifetime at that rate

Attack.jpg

Id say we are there. Carlton are shot , Essendon are shot , Collingwood don’t count , Hawthorn are done.
It’s all over .. the AFL did its best to hold back the tide but the dam has burst. They can try more rule changes but they know it’s over. Just embrace it.
There's just the small matter of these...

Premiership cups.jpg

See you never

AT NO POINT IN HISTORY HAS RICHMOND EQUALLED OR SURPASSED COLLINGWOOD FOR PREMIERSHIPS

THE VERY DEFINITION OF MINNOW

oh and sorry about your *sfellow* dynasty

Almost.png

choke.jpg

Last edited:
Now that poor Mason is half blind he's been reduced to listening to records

1571929614277.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back