Podcast Richmond season over PAR-TAY thread, come in and revel in their failed season and decade of pain to come

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
And hopefully we see no more Richmond supportering filth stinking up the bay for the next 6 months

The next 10 years going to be so grim for Tigers reckon the old tins will be rattling again in no time

images

images

Somewhere, in the footy boardroom up in the sky, Big Jack Elliott will be laughing at the demise of Richmond like the rest of us !

images

• Banned
So please tell me tanker supporters what's it like having 5 number 1 spud draft picks i'd really love to know?:)
Murphy - AFLCA Player of the Year & AA
Weitering - multiple AA squads
Kruezer - cruelled by injury but best ruck in the comp at his best
Walsh - Rising Star and AA
Gibbs - 89 Brownlow votes - 145th best in history

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cantstandya the potato has 3 more than your number 1 picks.

Explain Facebook Live GIF

So ? Tony Lockett and Garry Ablett Snr arr better than any players in Richmond's history and they never won a premiership.

Flags is not everything

Seeing two minnow clubs fighting it out like this is both amusing and sad. Its like watching a five year old at the playground telling another five year old he'll uppercut him if he doesnt get off the ******* slide.

Seeing two minnow clubs fighting it out like this is both amusing and sad. Its like watching a five year old at the playground telling another five year old he'll uppercut him if he doesnt get off the ******* slide.
Minnows huh, how many cups and finals has Fold Coast won up to date?:$

You hate to see it.
download.jpeg

I wonder what it's like to see your club lose a Grand Final. I've never seen it happen before. I only know Grand Final wins.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back