Podcast Richmond season over PAR-TAY thread, come in and revel in their failed season and decade of pain to come

Remove this Banner Ad

Pick 6 for Hopper, and handing him a seven-year deal, heading into a major rebuild…

puppet-laugh.gif
He was so worth it don't get upset Richmond fans
Season 23 Laughing GIF by The Voice

Obviously a truely great day in the histories of Carlton and little Geelong 👍

Nice to be at the game and see our first gamers aquit themselves so well.
Looking forward to our next premiership era starting in a year or 2 😍

Grin mate, I love and rate ya mate, but you surely don't believe your next flag window opens up in 2 years time

That's just jibba jabba

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How comfortable did tresize and brown look out there in their first senior games bro?:)

Mate, more than happy to have you on board. Dimma's here, Ellis is still around for Dusty's welcome party. The gold isn't too far away from yellow and you can drop that depressing black as well.

Welcome aboard!

Beautiful weather, nice beaches, Dusty, premiership coach
Where do I sign?
goldcoastfc.com.au
Right there mate. I'll even save you a spot up front on the shuttle bus to HBS next to Lois (careful though, she can be a bit handsy after a win).

It's going to be a lots of cold hard winters for the twelthlong the next decade or so that's for sure.:$
Based on what exactly? We've missed the finals only 3 times in the past for 20 years, and not for 2 consecutive seasons since 2002-03. Had a down year yes, but still have one of the most potent forward lines going around and a very solid backline group. Think you are dreaming a little 🙂

Remove this Banner Ad

Back