Podcast Richmond season over PAR-TAY thread, come in and revel in their failed season and decade of pain to come

Remove this Banner Ad

Based on what exactly? We've missed the finals only 3 times in the past for 20 years, and not for 2 consecutive seasons since 2002-03. Had a down year yes, but still have one of the most potent forward lines going around and a very solid backline group. Think you are dreaming a little 🙂
You're next generation youf is s**t, i rest my case.

That's what happens when you are up for so long and don't tank. Luckily, we always seem to find some diamonds in the rough and do well through free agency
keep calm dream on GIF
Keep Dreaming Mental Health GIF by YouTube

Based on what exactly? We've missed the finals only 3 times in the past for 20 years, and not for 2 consecutive seasons since 2002-03. Had a down year yes, but still have one of the most potent forward lines going around and a very solid backline group. Think you are dreaming a little 🙂
I think he was talking about the weather
Have you not lived in Geelong?
One of my girlfriends lives there and I never visit her outside daylight savings months
Guess will have to see how global warming works out

dream on GIF by Spear Education

You're welcome he'll come in handy when we play finals next year!

Young People Vote GIF by INTO ACTION

If Richmond play finals next season, i will personally cancel my BF account and never return

Murphy - AFLCA Player of the Year & AA
Weitering - multiple AA squads
Kruezer - cruelled by injury but best ruck in the comp at his best
Walsh - Rising Star and AA
Gibbs - 89 Brownlow votes - 145th best in history

How many finals wins did this potato farm collectively generate? 😂 Would be better off making vodka from them to drown your sorrows

The last time Reachmung went under it lasted 37 years. Good times ahead :thumbsu:

One of the Tiger nuffies on the Bay who can't change a tyre is under the delusion that Richmond can play finals again next year ROFL

And hopefully we see no more Richmond supportering filth stinking up the bay for the next 6 months

The next 10 years going to be so grim for Tigers reckon the old tins will be rattling again in no time

images

images

Somewhere, in the footy boardroom up in the sky, Big Jack Elliott will be laughing at the demise of Richmond like the rest of us !

images

Pigs Arse!

"Big Jack" will be looking up from a cozy firepit deep in the bowels of hell

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Also good to see Tim Taranto's delivery by foot being the worst of all the Tigers' players this year too. Thankfully you can pick up some elite talent to replace him with your number 6 pick in this year's draft :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back