Game Richmond Tigers (100,000 members) 2023 home crowd watch……….. 🥳🍿🍿🍿🤣

Richmond home crowds 2023

• Highest in the comp, easily

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Club record

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Will continue the current trend of meekly dwindling each game without a good enough reason

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Much less than predicted or expected

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Less than Horf

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • You’d get a bigger crowd perving on a cubicle in the public toilets at Flinders St station

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Bandwagon confirmed

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

HAPPY CHEFFY

Premium Platinum
Mar 20, 2022
Stockholm
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Team Usyk
We all know what happens with these bandwagoners when the wheels start coming loose right, I mean only last year they had their lowest crowd in 12 seasons.. :$

CA22118F-432D-43B2-9A1B-DBF8E8D23CC7.jpeg

So given R1 should most definitely be a SELL OUT because it’s vs Carlton and because it’s R1 how does the bay think the rest of the tigers crowds are gonna go?

87CAA55D-FEA9-4ABA-BD1D-A9F8C1B132B4.jpeg

I mean really they have everything going for them;

100,000 members ✅
MCG in walking distance ✅
Diehard army of rusted on fans who never give up on them ✅
Dustin Martin fit ✅
Gun recruits ✅
Motivation the get revenge on Geelong ✅
Premiership window wide open ✅

Will be a massive choke by the Tugger army if they can’t set an attendance record this year, yeah? :embarrassedv1:

B6F28353-458F-41E3-8CFC-B510E8E86BC1.jpeg

We all know what happens with these bandwagoners when the wheels start coming loose right, I mean only last year they had their lowest crowd in 12 seasons.. :$

View attachment 1619014

So given R1 should most definitely be a SELL OUT because it’s vs Carlton and because it’s R1 how does the bay think the rest of the tigers crowds are gonna go?

View attachment 1619016

100,000 members ✅
Dustin Martin fit ✅
Gun recruits ✅

Will be a massive choke by the Tugger army if they can’t set an attendance record this year, yeah? :embarrassedv1:

View attachment 1619019
This is some melt. Do they have psychiatrists in Stockholm?

Once you explain to them what Australian football is, and why Richmond is important, they may be able to help you.

I've been to Kardinia Park and the crowd are all stupid dumb quiet campaigners.
The MCG is a concrete jungle with too much advertising and food is too expensive, that's why people watch on TV.
Stop selling the catering rights ,bring in cheap food and beer, get rid of digital adds, put some trees in the stadium and bring something back that looks historical .

• Banned
The MCG is a concrete jungle with too much advertising and food is too expensive, that's why people watch on TV. Stop selling the catering rights ,bring in cheap food and beer, get rid of digital adds, put some trees in the stadium
These are the preemptive excuses for Richmond’s dwindling and lifeless crowds we are all hoping won’t actually eventuate this year?
Wow..

balloon GIF

bring something back that looks historical
🎵Like the tigers of old…???🎶

Don’t worry my dude, I think they’re on their way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remember when Gold Coast supporters drowned them out and gave all of the tiggie flogs a send off at Marvel not long ago?

Remember when West Coast were supposed to be our main rival and take multiple flags from us? only to turn into bottom 2 team.

Yeah, that's right, back in your box loser. :tearsofjoy:

View attachment 1619014

View attachment 1619016

100,000 members ✅
Dustin Martin fit ✅
Gun recruits ✅

View attachment 1619019
Wow we really have got in your head HB, just reach out we're here for you.

View attachment 1619014

View attachment 1619016

100,000 members ✅
Dustin Martin fit ✅
Gun recruits ✅

View attachment 1619019
Screenshot_20230103_044745.png Screenshot 2023-03-01 202601.jpg E5217779-9749-4620-8165-74940B960A8C.gif

Back