Game Richmond Tigers (100,000 members) 2023 home crowd watch……….. 🥳🍿🍿🍿🤣

Richmond home crowds 2023

• Highest in the comp, easily

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Club record

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Will continue the current trend of meekly dwindling each game without a good enough reason

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Much less than predicted or expected

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Less than Horf

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • You’d get a bigger crowd perving on a cubicle in the public toilets at Flinders St station

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Bandwagon confirmed

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Thing is they’re not just free tickets to any old game, it’s Cotchin’s 300th ffs.

At least Geelong fans turned up to Enright’s just because.

Fair weather tiger flogs simply don’t even care enough to show up anymore, what’s sadder is this sets the precedent for Dusty’s last game too.

Imagine that:

“COME SEE DUSTIN MARTIN PLAY HIS LAST GAME” and the Tiggs are offering half price, 2 for 1 tickets or even a free bobble head just to get an attendance. :$

Last edited:

No it’s not the crowd figure for a bumper house A-league match, it’s the turnout for the self appointed “biggest club in the land” at their last home game.

Read it again - 30,357

But but but they only played a top 4 interstate contender at the MCG that day so let’s cut em some slack I hear you say..!?

Ok they earn sympathy for believing in unicorns but this week the YELLA N BLACK have a fellow Vic team at their spiritual home only 4 minutes away from Marvel so should more interest be expected from the “Tiger Army”..?

You’d bloody well think so.

Dusty’s last year.
Twent’s last year.
Meatball’s last sauce &
Marlion’s send-off into solitary.

No less than 70,000 in the prime slot on Saturday would be very weak, otherwise their claims of ‘big 4’ are merely grandad’s fairytales told to simply impress the young and naive portion of their flog fans.

Over to you, Tugger dipshits.

View attachment 1713843
21 thousand at your last home game champ

Sounds like jealousy to me 🥱
Sounds like a bandwagon to everyone else.

Season 9 Lol GIF by The Office

Oh dear, this is actually pretty ******* sad.

Win a premiership 2 and a half years ago and already giving out free tickets. :$

Grin
Tiger2709
Triggering Tiger
Aristotle Pickett
smasha
Don't tag me you attention seeking stalker. You used to have a sense of humour when your little club had some AFL manufactured success. Now your club is s**t, you're the most boring, repetitive, bitter and unfortunately one of the most prolific posters on this site. You're worse even than that angry w*nker Saveloy Rockstar. Please crawl back under your log.

Don't tag me you attention seeking stalker. You used to have a sense of humour when your little club had some AFL manufactured success. Now your club is s**t, you're the most boring, repetitive, bitter and unfortunately one of the most prolific posters on this site. You're worse even than that angry w*nker Saveloy Rockstar. Please crawl back under your log.
You sound angry and upset.

Be Quiet Season 5 GIF by Friends

You sound angry and upset.

Be Quiet Season 5 GIF by Friends
Well obviously.
But don't use that line around our little Saveloy R. It really triggers him for some reason. I think it touches a very raw nerve. As angry and upset as he always is, it flips him into froth at the mouth rage. Which I find quite amusing if I'm feeling very bored.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

“COME SEE DUSTIN MARTIN PLAY HIS LAST GAME” and the Tiggs are offering half price, 2 for 1 tickets or even a free bobble head just to get an attendance. :$
Richmond v Norf - it's going to be a massive sea of red and black for Dusty's last game.

Richmond fans fleeing the bandwagon at the first sign of trouble:

View attachment 1714604

The "Big 4" clubs should be renamed to the Big 3, excluding Richmond henceforth. The bummers and blooz can still draw crowds even after decades of being shyte.
Speaking of bandwagons, Collingwood finished 8th in 2020 when you had too pay for a membership for it to count, 76k members, Clollingwood when top of the ladder and memberships still count even when given out for free, 100k members:$, so 1/4 of your membership are bandwagon supporters our member number have dropped by about 8k from our top so about 10% of our supporters are bandwagoners:think:

Last edited:
no just you HB, everyone else has a life.
Is that the Richmond flogs’ excuse for not turning up anymore??

“Hey bud you’re a mad Tigers man you say around the centerlink foyer, how was Trent Cotchin’s 300th..?”

“Farrrked if I know pal, I’m not paying half price if we’re not winning plus I HAVE A LIFE anyway..!”

:$

Playing Geelol has a negative affect on teams attendance in finals, most supporters dont want to pay for just half a game.
Is that why you’re offering half price tickets to Coleman Cotchin’s 300th game, because he’ll be on the bench as sub for most of it..?

Speaking of bandwagons, Collingwood finished 8th in 2020 when you had too pay for a membership for it to count, 76k members, Clollingwood when top of the ladder and memberships still count even when given out for free, 100k members:$, so 1/4 of your membership are bandwagon supporters our member number have dropped by about 8k from our top so about 10% of our supporters are bandwagoners:think:
Ironically even Richmond's coach was a fickle bandwagonner. The moment Dimma was certain his team were s**t again he said "f*** this" and went home to drink beers and smoke doobies on the couch.

Ironically even Richmond's coach was a fickle bandwagonner. The moment Dimma was certain his team were s*t again he said "f** this" and went home to drink beers and smoke doobies on the couch.
Now now, just like Bomber Thompson he was suffering from “burnout”…

Now now, just like Bomber Thompson he was suffering from “burnout”…
Well as we all know the only thing burning out is the fatty-boom-batty joint Dimma is likely toking on rn. Chad move by Damian "Snoop Dogg" Hardwick if you ask me!

62,686 for Cotchin’s 300th, and that’s with the added incentives of discounted and free tickets. :$

Is this the most pitiful, bandwagon fanbase ever?? 🤣🤣

Back