Game Richmond Tigers (100,000 members) 2023 home crowd watch……….. 🥳🍿🍿🍿🤣

Richmond home crowds 2023

• Highest in the comp, easily

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Club record

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Will continue the current trend of meekly dwindling each game without a good enough reason

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Much less than predicted or expected

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Less than Horf

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • You’d get a bigger crowd perving on a cubicle in the public toilets at Flinders St station

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Bandwagon confirmed

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Average Crowd for this season.

1. Collingwood 59k
2. Essendon 52K
3. Carlton 51K
4. Richmond 50k.

These are the averages so far this year. The 4 Big Victorian clubs unlike Geel who will never be ;) 41K
Our capacity is capped at 20k at the minute. We average 200% above our stadium capacity which is why the Govt keeps throwing money at us to make it bigger. Simple math dictates if we were an MCG tenant we'd average around 200k per game.

Our capacity is capped at 20k at the minute. We average 200% above our stadium capacity which is why the Govt keeps throwing money at us to make it bigger. Simple math dictates if we were an MCG tenant we'd average around 200k per game.

images

yeah but you're the reigning Premiers and have played 5 times at the MCG and only 4 times at the square?

Maybe some of your supporters have had injuries?

* they’d be lucky if they’ve got 30,000 there.

I guess it’s not a milestone game for some random Tiggy “legend” so there won’t be any free entry to manipulatively boost the attendance today. :$

* they’d be lucky if they’ve got 30,000 there.

I guess it’s not a milestone game for some random Tiggy “legend” so there won’t be any free entry to manipulatively boost the attendance today. :$
Thursday Night sucks and is mainly a TV event.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok folks tomorrow is the big one;

Richmond Tigers (100,000 members)
VS
Sydney Swans (1,000,000 fans)

View attachment 1729889

Considering little GEELONG pulled the LARGEST EVER AFL CROWD IN HUMAN HISTORY against the Swans at this venue last year I’d expect the Richmond Tigers (100,000 members) to easily top that on their own turf.

What are we estimating here tiggies?

90,000? 96,000.? 100,000..?

Please by all means have your say on the crowd figure here.

Tiger2709
captain blood 17
Grin
Aristotle Pickett
smasha
Feraligatr
Elton Johns Wig
the avoca drover
Coach_Required

Actually I think that is all that’s left of the Richmond bay contingent these days so don’t be disheartened if you didn’t get a tag, you’re either completely irrelevant or just completely ratshit. :$💩
Just got home
I thought the crowd wasn't too bad for a wet and cold Thursday night, but I doubt HAPPY CHEFFY and co will be lobbying for this game to be counted as a Geelong premiership.

By the way campaigner, what have I told you about tagging me? If I remember correctly I said don't f***ing do it.

LULZ - 48,000 - not even half full..!! :$:$:$

This from a supposed 100,000 strong membership base vs a club claiming to be the most popular in the nation.

“But but but it was cold and wet…”

Awwwww…

D9CDC04D-528F-460B-A621-1D5215BD1185.jpeg

Can’t wait to point and laugh at the single figure crowds and excuses once dustbin retires. 🤣🤣

This from a supposed 100,000 strong membership base vs a club claiming to be the most popular in the nation.

Awwwww…

View attachment 1731017

Can’t wait to point and laugh at the single figure crowds and excuses once dustbin retires. 🤣🤣
The Old South Melbourne crew always turn up in good numbers to support the Swannies as well. Im tipping from the crowd noise that half of that crowd were Swannies, so only 24000ish Tuggers turned up. At best.

LOLOLOL 100,000 members my arse

Awwwww…

View attachment 1731017

Geelong vs Sydney MCG Thursday night, lucky to get 25k as most are to lazy to travel from Geel into the city.

Back