Game Richmond Tigers (100,000 members) 2023 home crowd watch……….. 🥳🍿🍿🍿🤣

Richmond home crowds 2023

• Highest in the comp, easily

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Club record

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Will continue the current trend of meekly dwindling each game without a good enough reason

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Much less than predicted or expected

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Less than Horf

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • You’d get a bigger crowd perving on a cubicle in the public toilets at Flinders St station

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Bandwagon confirmed

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Your mob wont travel to Marvel...LOLOLOL, slowie much :$
Only 68k members for the current premiers.:embarrassedv1:

embarrassing parks and recreation GIF
Community Reaction GIF
Embarrassed Duck GIF

LULZ - 48,000 - not even half full..!! :$:$:$

This from a supposed 100,000 strong membership base vs a club claiming to be the most popular in the nation.

“But but but it was cold and wet…”

Awwwww…

View attachment 1731017

Can’t wait to point and laugh at the single figure crowds and excuses once dustbin retires. 🤣🤣

Love Cats supporters laughing at a turnout that is 8k more than the newly renovated GMHBA portaloo will hold at maximum when its complete:$

Those 1 million Swans sure went missing for Buddy's last game at the 'G though?

Last edited:

The Old South Melbourne crew always turn up in good numbers to support the Swannies as well. Im tipping from the crowd noise that half of that crowd were Swannies, so only 24000ish Tuggers turned up. At best.

LOLOLOL 100,000 members my arse

Okay meth and interbreeding explains some of you cats supporters low IQ's but Mr B's theories on attendance really enter whole new levels of stupidity.

Cats claim 70,000 members this year yet average 41000 at games, as a minnow club and using your novel theories on attendance we can assume half or more of those 41000 are opposition supporters, therefore its likely less than 20k Cats out of their claimed 70000 members show up on average to their games, in a flag year:$

#wererenovatingtherectangle
#catshaveinjuries

I guess besides Marlion Pickett and Nankervis then they still don’t let dogs into the MCG. :$

117E220A-D3D8-4F78-9684-4359A571AE58.jpeg

Lulz 100,000 🤣🤣🤣

Tom Cruise Whatever GIF by Top Gun

First club to have 100k paid members now of course you can give them away and still count them like Geelong do, 70000 members at the Cats now that is funny.
You were giving away tickets to Mrs Brooke’s 300th and still couldn’t fill your home ground. 🤣

Bandwagon confirmed just like the poll says. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I guess besides Marlion Pickett and Nankervis then they still don’t let dogs into the MCG. :$

View attachment 1731188

Lulz 100,000 🤣🤣🤣

Tom Cruise Whatever GIF by Top Gun
I looked at pet memberships and you actually have to ring the club to get one. Too much effort. My cats are bandwagon supporters now.

I looked at pet memberships and you actually have to ring the club to get one. Too much effort. My cats are bandwagon supporters now.
I think that’s a common theme amongst Richmond supporters now when it comes to showing support for the club. 😢

Especially since they ain’t winning much anymore. 😓

I think that’s a common theme amongst Richmond supporters now when it comes to showing support for the club. 😢

Especially since they ain’t winning much anymore. 😓

I would have loved to have gone last night but I have to remain employed. It really sucks having a job. I wish I could retire.

Anyone would take a free train ride though unlike Trent’s 300th that couldn’t even fill the house.

#bandwagonconfirmed 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️
lol your comparing filling the MCG with filling that quaint little regional stadium in methville, not quite the same cheffy.

Joel Selwood 300th game crowd 0
Cameron Ling 200th game crowd 46,818

You cannot make that s**t up!!🤣🤣🤣

Waiting for the excuses...

Back