Game Richmond Tigers (100,000 members) 2023 home crowd watch……….. 🥳🍿🍿🍿🤣

Richmond home crowds 2023

• Highest in the comp, easily

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Club record

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Will continue the current trend of meekly dwindling each game without a good enough reason

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Much less than predicted or expected

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Less than Horf

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • You’d get a bigger crowd perving on a cubicle in the public toilets at Flinders St station

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Bandwagon confirmed

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

lol your comparing filling the MCG with filling that quaint little regional stadium in methville, not quite the same cheffy.

Joel Selwood 300th game crowd 0
Cameron Ling 200th game crowd 46,818

You cannot make that s**t up!!🤣🤣🤣

Waiting for the excuses...
The offended scat fans all disappeared from last night's match day thread once it was apparent we'd won the game, funny that aye?:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

lol your comparing filling the MCG with filling that quaint little regional stadium in methville, not quite the same cheffy.

Joel Selwood 300th game crowd 0
Cameron Ling 200th game crowd 46,818

You cannot make that s**t up!!🤣🤣🤣

Waiting for the excuses...
Who, apart from all Geelong supporters, could forget Corey Enright's 300th

4fc3a1f4cac39cbd7527b35fe063561a

What do you call a crowd of disgusting, pea hearted bandwagons?
A meth of bandwagons?

Who, apart from all Geelong supporters, could forget Corey Enright's 300th

4fc3a1f4cac39cbd7527b35fe063561a

What do you call a crowd of disgusting, pea hearted bandwagons?
A meth of bandwagons?
lol at least they got there.

Quite unlike Grimesy’s “milestone” game, but more recently you had to give away tickets to Trent’s 300th - that’s basically begging your own fans to turn up so it won’t go down in history as a 10k turnout. :$

#bandwagonconfirmed

The biggest club in your land and the biggest thing in your life :thumbsu:
And still need to give away free tickets so Trent won’t feel like the last one picked in front of 10k because your club knows full well you bandwagoners don’t turn up. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You didn’t even attend the game so it’s extremely ironic that you post in this thread with bells on after a win. :$

#bandwagoner

#Confirmed
I was here to defend my club in the match day thread and as paid up member i chose to do that floggo. How about you all night you were heckling the s**t out of my side but once realized we'd won the game you scurried off like a little rodant embarrassimg little flog that you are.:$

Love Cats supporters laughing at a turnout that is 8k more than the newly renovated GMHBA portaloo will hold at maximum when its complete:$

Those 1 million Swans sure went missing for Buddy's last game at the 'G though?
Sooner they close GMHBA stadium down the better. Terrible venue
crushes nypd GIF

I was here to defend my club in the match day thread and as paid up member i chose to do that floggo. How about you all night you were heckling the s**t out of my side but once realized we'd won the game you scurried off like a little rodant embarrassimg little flog that you are.
lol melting after a win. :$

Melting Climate Change GIF by Voidz

Understandable I guess if you didn’t even have the balls to turn up and see it. 🤭🤣

More commonly know as unemployed unless court ordered community service has you picking up trash or scrubbing urinals.
It's still a more respectable job than yours scaring poor little svenska kids at parties in your clown outfit and then continuing it after dark plugging public toilet hole cubicles with your little pee pee in the same outfit.:$

images

Back