Game Richmond Tigers (100,000 members) 2023 home crowd watch……….. 🥳🍿🍿🍿🤣

Richmond home crowds 2023

• Highest in the comp, easily

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Club record

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Will continue the current trend of meekly dwindling each game without a good enough reason

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • Much less than predicted or expected

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Less than Horf

Votes: 5 12.2%
  • You’d get a bigger crowd perving on a cubicle in the public toilets at Flinders St station

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • Bandwagon confirmed

Votes: 23 56.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It's still a more respectable job than yours scaring poor little svenska kids at parties in your clown outfit and then continuing it after dark plugging public toilet hole cubicles with your little pee pee in the same outfit.:$

images
View attachment 1731392

You can't make this s**t up!!!:roflv1::roflv1::roflv1:
1C0F580A-BB27-4CD1-9ADB-026C905D0284.jpeg

Tonight Show GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

😎😎

More commonly know as unemployed unless court ordered community service has you picking up trash or scrubbing urinals.
:hearteyes:
i'm semi retired d/h and I've worked since i was a young teen amd I still do adhoc work even now, thanks for your concern though corio dole boy.:$

Work for the dole is not "semi retired' idyut

Bottom four Richmond on a cold, wet Thursday night game against Syndey: 48k crowd

Reigninhg premiers Geelong hosting a flag unfurling in the the grand final rematch: 23k crowd

More than double the crowd! 🤣🤣 You cannot make this s**t up!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And yet we still got more than double the crowd you guys did 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️
It’s nice to know we are still the yardstick to be measured against and I’ll explain to you why.

Our flag unfurling was to a full house while you can’t even half fill your home ground and must beg your fans to turn up, by offering free tickets to ‘milestone’ games so former club darlings can at least celebrate in front of more than 10% of what you claim in members - “but but but it’s cold & wet.”

Sounds very similar to -

“But but but it wasn’t 25 degrees and sunny on Saturday arvo and it wasn’t a final either.” :$

This on top of us pulling the largest AFL crowd in human existence last year against Sydney on your turf.

THAT is why we are the yardstick and qualified to mock you, a club boasting 100,000 members, on your piss poor attendance figures in 2023. 😎

It’s nice to know we are still the yardstick to be measured against and I’ll explain to you why.

Our flag unfurling was to a full house while you can’t even half fill your home ground and must beg your fans to turn up, by offering free tickets to ‘milestone’ games so former club darlings can at least celebrate in front of more than 10% of what you claim in members - “but but but it’s cold & wet.”

Sounds very similar to -

“But but but it wasn’t 25 degrees and sunny on Saturday arvo and it wasn’t a final either.” :$

This on top of us pulling the largest AFL crowd in human existence last year against Sydney on your turf.

THAT is why we are the yardstick and qualified to mock you, a club boasting 100,000 members, on your piss poor attendance figures in 2023. 😎
From 100,000 to 23,000 in under a year. After just three losses.

Talk about a bandwagon!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜😜😜

Ooooh, Twas a cold and wet night.

Snow Shaking GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Think of the poor blokes out in it wearing only shorts and sleeveless jumpers then! 🤣🤣

Damn you tuggers are about as hard as diarrhea. :$
The blokes wearing only shorts and sleeveless jumpers are running around and keeping warm lol So could at least come up with something better ;)

Seems, like he is enjoying himself. Look at the Geelong flog lol sit down idiot.

Afl GIF by geelongcats
I don't believe that man really goes for Geelong. Bearly a speck of blue and white on him.

Flog goes to every game without complaining about the cold & wet. Your “members” will never experience that passion for the game. :$
Well I did not complain about the cold or the wet ;) so that counts me out haha. Passion for the game was when Geelong ran out for your home final as Ottens rang the bell. What a night :)

Back