2nds Richmond v North Ballarat Sunday 30 July 11:00am Ballarat

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 31, 2011
Premiership nirvana
AFL Club
Richmond
Freeze your nuts off in Ballarat for this must win game...wet and cold
But Jack's back....

Exciting young Tiger Jack Graham headlines the returns for the VFL Tigers this week, as they travel to face North Ballarat on Sunday.

The steely inside-midfielder last appeared for Richmond VFL in the side's 102-point victory over Werribee in Round 13, in which he left the ground at half-time due to an ankle injury.

Until that point Graham was producing an impressive display, recording 21 disposals, 14 contested possessions, eight clearances and six tackles.

His inclusion bolsters the ranks of an impressive Tigers' midfield, including an in-form Taylor Hunt and the ever-reliable Jacob Townsend.

The side also welcomes back captain Sam Darley, who returns from a foot injury sustained against the Northern Blues in Round 10.

Darley had been in inspired form in the lead up to the injury, and was recognised for his efforts when awarded the captaincy of the VFL's state representative side earlier in the year.

In other team news, Shaun Mannagh will retain his spot as the 23rd player, while fellow VFL-listed players Tyson Kruse and Ryan Bathie have also been included in the extended squad.

Sunday's match against the Roosters will commence at 11:00am at Ballarat's Mars Stadium.

Richmond's Round 15 VFL squad

B: Chol, Coffield, Batchelor
HB: Markov, Garthwaite, Short
C: Menadue, Townsend, Kruse
HF: Stengle, Graham, Aarts
F: Elton, Lennon, Moore
R: Maric, Ballard, Hunt
I/C: Bathie, Darley, Silvestro, Lloyd, Fletcher, Beasley, Wood, Mannagh

Hopefully Graham can get through the game unscathed. Can't wait until the boy has a couple more preseasons under his belt, should be a jet.

Liking the prospect of Moore, would love for him to become something.

You too Lennon, finish the season strong and without injury. Hopefully he can get another contract at years end. I'm critical of him but wanna see him do well.

Big watch on Meandue, Markov and Graham. Stengle can also push his case to replace one of the small forwards.
Lennon and Lloyd look as though they are pushing sh!t uphill. Both are classy but just don't fit into our current game style. They'd absolutely have to smash the door down to get a look in this year.

afde879b418bbe13d5f6b7106f2efe7b.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you don't I'll disown you. :D

Anything less than a 200 point win will be a disappointment

That encourages me to stop posting.

Just wanting to let everyone know, the updates are slow because whoever is on the twitter feed is clearly hungover and barely providing anything. Lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back