Player Watch Riley Thilthorpe

Remove this Banner Ad

I think its time we get rid if Hamish, he doesn't understand modern football, the Pedlar guy is a Garry McIntosh , Mitch Grigg type with a little extra speed but that's no longer the AFL game. Also Tilthorpe we've seen how hampered we are because Walker is a straight line player and now we have Himmleberg and Tilthorpe Where's our speed????

Thilthorpe's upside is some of the best in the draft. Better than McDonald

The risk is that he doesn't find his best position, but I'm confident he can develop into an extremely good KPF/2nd ruck. Don't want to develop him as purely a ruck

Thilthorpe's upside is some of the best in the draft. Better than McDonald

The risk is that he doesn't find his best position, but I'm confident he can develop into an extremely good KPF/2nd ruck. Don't want to develop him as purely a ruck
but why would you even try and develop him as a ruck when you've got O'Brien dominating?

I reckon RT has played Ruck purely because of his "big kid" size.

From what I have seen his Ruck craft is not great, it is not his role.

Genuine 200cm key forward. Max King.

100kg, can run, takes the ball at peak.

Get excited.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I reckon RT has played Ruck purely because of his "big kid" size.

From what I have seen his Ruck craft is not great, it is not his role.

Genuine 200cm key forward. Max King.

100kg, can run, takes the ball at peak.

Get excited.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Not a bad kick and foot skill inside 50 for a player that size, prototype of the new CHF.....

wasnt the biggest thilthorpe fan going around. hope he proves me wrong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

but why would you even try and develop him as a ruck when you've got O'Brien dominating?

I’m not convinced that ROB is an A grade ruckman. Poor in the centre square and tap work generally. Excellent mark around the ground. Would have happily dumped him for Grundy, and possibly RT down the track.

Club three: "It's very hard to find players like Riley Thilthorpe. He's big, competitive, athletic and a genuine footballer. He'd be the one for me."

Club eight: "Thilthorpe is it for us. His talent puts him ahead and the way the game is going, with his running ability and dual role he really fits into the way it's played."

Club 11: "Thilthorpe would be ahead for me, bearing in mind his medical was all good. It's so rare to find players who can do what he does."

Bullshit! He will be available at pick 9! 😂

I like the pick. Was either him or Hollands for me. Loads of potential and has already proven he could play at the highest level he could in a tough position for an 18 year old.

Mobile, agile and quick for his size, clean hands, makes good and fast decisions with the ball in hand, can kick on both sides, good in the air. Not really sure you can't like about him.

Would have loved a premo mid at this pick, but unfortunately it wasn't the year for it.

Bonus that he's from SA (not that I think it counts for much).

I’m not convinced that ROB is an A grade ruckman. Poor in the centre square and tap work generally. Excellent mark around the ground. Would have happily dumped him for Grundy, and possibly RT down the track.
We dodged a bullet by not trading Grundy. ROB is one of the best rucks in the league. Pretty disrespectful to our club champion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back