Summer RIO 2016 - Athletics (Field & Combined events) 12th to 20th Aug

Remove this Banner Ad

Eliza McCartney you da real MVP
images

bn6Hf95RvFfOyJIYwkrYDj0TMrNDa6i7phLqxF84N4-62HVjGgbAi-Kxd_nGOcXXlnsJNLM-zADHty_0mvsENEfqheRYGgOn=w320-h177-nc

Eliza McCartney you da real MVP
images

bn6Hf95RvFfOyJIYwkrYDj0TMrNDa6i7phLqxF84N4-62HVjGgbAi-Kxd_nGOcXXlnsJNLM-zADHty_0mvsENEfqheRYGgOn=w320-h177-nc
Just found and followed her insta, I'm not sure she is the real deal though... no bikini shots, jiggle dances or pictures of her icing herself with a travel freeze block

Just found and followed her insta, I'm not sure she is the real deal though... no bikini shots, jiggle dances or pictures of her icing herself with a travel freeze block
Yeah, I've been following her for a couple of months and it's a little on the disappointing side in that regard. Our Long Jumper Chelsea Jeansch won't let you down!

Stefanidi was lucky to get the gold. Morris almost cleared the height for her to get it. But it was only one ab that brushed the bar on the way down that knocked it off.
pole vaulting can be a cruel sport. it only takes one errant body part to ruin your dreams...just ask Hiroki Ogita

Why is Hamish saying that Jarrod Talent is "the most medalled Australian athlete in track and field history"? Shirley Strickland won 7 medals, 3 gold, 1 silver and 3 bronze. Perhaps he means "male"?
yeah that or he's just a complete asshat
...or both probably

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is Hamish saying that Jarrod Talent is "the most medalled Australian athlete in track and field history"? Shirley Strickland won 7 medals, 3 gold, 1 silver and 3 bronze. Perhaps he means "male"?

Actually should have had 4 bronze. She was given 4th place in the 200m in 1948, but the photo-finish showed she actually finished 3rd. It wasn't consulted at the time, but the photo was dug out of someone's attic in the 1970s, they had a look and went 'Hang on a minute, here..........'.
The american who beat her is recognised as the first black american female to win an Olympic medal. I guess it's a bit too 'historically sensitive' to redo the result.

Shirley Strickland also set WRs in the 100m, 80m hurdles and the 4x100 relay. Dead-set legend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back