Summer RIO 2016 - Basketball 6th to 21st Aug

Remove this Banner Ad

images

GAGF FIBA......your refs are ******* s**t.

We still had time to get that last shot off but screwed it up.

Whatever way you look at that last call, that was a typical big nation call.....the top teams get the dodgy call and so it proves once more.

Played unbelievably well from late in the second quarter but we should never have allowed ourselves to get 12 down.

Irrespective there's pride, sadness and heartbreak all rolled into one.

Anyone who gives me grief better start running the other way today

I see Aussie basketball fans are like the cricket fans - if you can't win, blame the umpires and/or call the other team cheats!

Hard luck but you can't win them all. Surely have to be happy on the marked improvement from 7th at the 2012 games?
Maybe because the ref decided the game at the end? Just maybe.

I see Aussie basketball fans are like the cricket fans - if you can't win, blame the umpires and/or call the other team cheats!

Hard luck but you can't win them all. Surely have to be happy on the marked improvement from 7th at the 2012 games?

Piss off flog

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've settled down now.

We can only control what we can control. Anderson had a free look. Half a chance with less than 3 seconds is enough let alone a free one. Pretty disappointed, should have been said in the timeout. You get the chance you take the shot.

I've settled down now.

We can only control what we can control. Anderson had a free look. Half a chance with less than 3 seconds is enough let alone a free one. Pretty disappointed, should have been said in the timeout. You get the chance you take the shot.
obviously the play was to give it to Anderson, have mills run around him for the open look but Mills was in no man's land and Spain dared Andy to make the shot and he didn't take it...

You sir are an idiot

Remove this Banner Ad

Back