Adelaide
Other Teams
GWS
In 2016 (draft pending), which crow do you think will poll the highest in the:
  • Rising Star
  • Coleman; and
  • Brownlow.
My selections are as follows:
  • Rising Star - Dean Gore (To be nominated in Round 8 against Geelong)
  • Coleman - Tex (winner on 80 goals).
  • Brownlow - Sloane (20 votes finishing 4th)

Riley Knight should get a nomination but he is ineligible, otherwise I think he would have been the obvious choice.

Coleman - it is fairy easy to say Tex, but Eddie could still be up there again as well.

Brownlow - Smithers, the umps have shown they really noticed him playing in the midfield, while Sloane doesn't traditionally get huge numbers from the umps.

• Rising Star - Pick#9
  • Coleman - Walker
  • Brownlow - B.Crouch

I love when people do this. Also when they put the pick in a hypothetical team for 2 years down the track. Gives me a good laugh.

Rising star: It'll be a 2nd year player at least.
Coleman: I don't think Walker can win it, simply because of the options in the Crows forward line, too many people taking goals away from him.
Brownlow: Fyfe again, or Hannenbury.

I love when people do this. Also when they put the pick in a hypothetical team for 2 years down the track. Gives me a good laugh.

Rising star: It'll be a 2nd year player at least.
Coleman: I don't think Walker can win it, simply because of the options in the Crows forward line, too many people taking goals away from him.
Brownlow: Fyfe again, or Hannenbury.

Fyfe will not escape the MRP in 2016. ;)

Rising Star: Crows first draft pick
Coleman: Tex (but if Adelaide do go for 2 rucks, and leave Jenkins at FF, I think he may surprise!!)
Brownlow: Rory Laird with a push into the middle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rising star - O'Brien (If he can get into the team)

Coleman - Tex (a good chance for the Coleman, the recruitment of Menzel means he can play closer to goal)

Brownlow - B.crouch (I think Sloane/Smith will both poll over 10 votes but if he can stay injury free b.crouch will tear the afl apart next year)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back