Strategy Rival clubs circle Tigers' flag mastermind

Remove this Banner Ad

Love the bloke but can't hold him back from a senior position if the offer comes, and surely it must?

Essendon and its coteries have blown millions on false gods in recent years, but they could make it all right again if they scratched together enough to pay out woosha and install this guy. Can't believe it is not on the agenda at Tulla.

Paul Connors (Dimma's manager/agent) was on SEN yesterday saying how, in his most recent contract extension, Hardwick sacrificed a fair amount of coin in order to allow the club to attract/retain the best available assistant coaches (which I'm assuming includes Caracella). DH is a class act, great for the culture of the club.

Love the bloke but can't hold him back from a senior position if the offer comes, and surely it must?

Essendon and its coteries have blown millions on false gods in recent years, but they could make it all right again if they scratched together enough to pay out woosha and install this guy. Can't believe it is not on the agenda at Tulla.
dont think they want another ex player

dont think he would go there either

extremely poorly run unproffesional club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think he wants to be a senior coach.

Haere Ra
I trust your insight, however it is amazing what massive coin, some good ol back slapping, and something the wife wants to make things change....................

He can have mine for the weekend even in pre-season.
#Freeweekends
Amazing the sacrifices you'd make for the Club - Life Membership for you:think:

Blake might care to muse on how Leppa left a stable Richmond environment to take on the Brisbane senior coaching role and how well that worked out. Unless you have a compelling urge to try out for the top dog position and all the nausea that comes with it, it's often better to perform the role you do so well in a cohesive team situation. Should Blake go, he'll be very aware of the quality of player list and support group that he'll be leaving behind.

If he doesn't want the top job then why go?

Maybe $. But travel is the same or worse for all clubs but Geelong and to a certain extent Footscray.

He'd be a significant loss.

The mastermind of our transformation was more Dimma than anyone else. But even that was as part of a club led program (see Y&B). Carracella obviously had a big influence. He's a good coach and we want to keep him.

If he wants the big challenge and so Carlton is attractive then maybe. But can't see the logic of being an assistant at another club right now.

Not particularly worried about him leaving unless it’s to Geelong. If he doesn’t want to be senior coach (and I don’t think every coach is built for that) then he will still be traveling to Melbourne every week.

We can offer every perk that he’d get elsewhere.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back