Game Day RND 10 - 🏈 Carlton v Sydney Game Day 🏈

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At what point is it highlighted somewhere for players getting protection. Tag sure, but tag cleanly. The “they were both wrestling” BS is rolled out as an excuse too often when scragging good players.
Pendlebury was basically trying to put cripps jumper on when we played the pies he had that much of it, i made a point to focus on him. How he doesnt lose his temper every week is a credit to him.

Walsh has got a couple but gee whizz, its a taggers paradise out there lately

Come on mate. We can admit we were down on our tackles.

Absolutely we are, we have struggled to stick that first tackle..

We have had more of the pill, when we have used it with opposition touch and turned it over it counts as a tackle

We need better handball releases in tight, but don't mind taking ground as long as we have even numbers forward

Durdin,Williams,fantasia .martin,Cunningham,young,durdin.o Holland's all not good enough I have probably missed a few too.

Pendlebury was basically trying to put cripps jumper on when we played the pies he had that much of it, i made a point to focus on him. How he doesnt lose his temper every week is a credit to him.

Walsh has got a couple but gee whizz, its a taggers paradise out there lately
Get a roving ump that only watches off ball play. That would stop it real quick

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need Carroll on and put Williams back. change something up. Put an extra around the contest. Block
For Cripps. Get more out of the middle. Keep taking the game on with kicks out of the backline.

Absolutely blanketed since half way through the first

Pressure on the ball carrier is off the charts…we look lost, deflated and slow through the guts

I’d get Williams into the mid rotations we need to inject some speed into the middle

Hewitt, Kennedy and Cripps giving us nothing and Walsh is being well held

Defence holding up but transition out of D50 had been pushed wide and slow…:if we’re gonna lose I’d rather lose by taking the game on

Curnow can’t get a look in because the entries are woeful.

Forward line in general in a diabolical mess…3 talls not working in this ground it’s simply being walked out and we are making the lizard look like Usian Bolt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not copping that.

Walsh, Gov, Durdin, Ollie among other all shitting themselves and dropping marks they should be taking...

Charlie, Harry, Boyd and Williams making dumb decisions

Can't blame injuries on the fumbles and the stupidity.
Creates a domino affect. Puts greater pressure on our better players. Injuries are absolutely costing us in this game. Geelong got annihilated last night missing a few.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back